Chapter 5

Liana's POV

Today was Friday. I was getting ready to go out shopping for a new dress with Freya. I just wore my hair down like I usually do. I put on a pair of grey jeans and a crop hoodie from siksilk. I also put on my grey vans which Josh got for me on my birthday last year. Pick above. And yes they do still fit. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket along with my money.

I walk down the stairs to see Josh and Simon in the kitchen. I walk over and look out the window waiting for Freya. "Hey boys" I smile. They were about to say hi as well until I quickly opened the front door and left.

I jumped into Freya's car and she looked at me like I was mad. "Oh sorry I forgot to say Hi" I giggled.

"I heard you ran away yesterday" Freya says. I tutted. Josh is such a bullshitter.

"I went on the roof actually. To watch the sun set. That's far from running away. Anyways enough about me and more about shopping. Get on the gas Freya." I joke as she starts up the car.

——————— little skip

"Right where do you wanna go?". Freya asks me as I look around London shopping centres. I saw this nice dress back in Telford in Debenhams.

"I know it's cheap but can we go to Debenhams pretty please?" I ask. The dress I saw was beautiful. It was a short dress but not too short and it was a light grey. I knew I was only going to wear it once so I wanted quite a cheap one.

We ran to Debenhams and I went over to the quiz section. I was looking all around for it until I spotted it there. I grabbed a size 6 as I was skinny and small and went to the changing room.

I put on the dress and opened the curtains to see Freya standing there. I showed her and gave her a twirl as she looked in amaze. I was for sure going to get this. I get dressed and walk out going to the checkout. I paid for it and walked out the shop with a huge smile on my face.

——————— little skip

Freya and I are about to leave costa. I got myself a mango and passion fruit smoothie and Freya got a caramel latte. We walked out and saw these girls coming up to us all happy. They started talking to Freya and I got very confused.

"Hey Freya I'm a big fan of you and Josh. I watched your recent video and I loved it." The girl said really excited. She looks at me and asks "can you take a picture please". I nod and take a picture of them. I smile and give her phone back until she asks me "who are you". She didn't say it rudely or anything but I answered her.

"I'm Josh's sister. Liana." She looked really confused. As confused as I look.

"Josh doesn't have a sister" she laughs. Josh also never talks about his home life. Freya sees me getting angry so she stops the tension.

"We better get going home, thanks again" Freya says walking away. I thank her as we get to her car and we jump in and set off to the house.

~~~~~~~
A/N
This ones quite shorter then the others. I keep going on the lengths but size doesn't matter 😉. Hope you have all enjoyed this.
Bye honeys
M x