Chapter 38

Simon's POV

Today we were going to pick up Liana. I hope she has gotten better from being in rehab.

I get in Josh's car and he drives to where Liana was. We get there and get out the car. We walk in and over to the desk.
"We've come to pick up Liana Bradley" Josh asks.
"What's your relation with Liana?"
"I'm her brother" he says. She says ok and gets on the phone. We walk over to the waiting area and wait for her.

5 minutes later Liana comes out. She comes running over to us and hugs us both. She cut her hair and it looks beautiful. We hug her back and she says.
"Thank fuck you got me out of there" we laugh and walk to the car.

"So what happened in there?" I ask
"It was fucking crazy man, there was this one girl and she fucking pissed me off so I kicked her and she flew across the floor. I got sent to my room but it was pretty sick." She says.
"You wanna go get some food? I've heard the food is shit in there." Josh says.
"Nah I'll pass on that one. Thanks anyways" she says and lies down in the back seats.

We get back into the house and jump out the car. I walk into the kitchen and Josh goes into the living room. Liana comes into the kitchen and searches through all the cabinets.
"What you looking for" I ask confused.
"I don't know Si. Just something I might like" she says. She looked stressed out.
"Are you alright?" I ask her.
"I'm fine Simon leave it alone" she says and storms upstairs. What's wrong with her.

I walk upstairs with a gift for her that I got a few days ago. I knocked on the door and she tells me to come in. She was sat by her desk on the xbox.
"I got you something" I say passing her the box.
"Aww Si you didn't have to" she says and opens it. It revealed cloud necklace. Pick above
"I hope you still like clouds" I say. She smiles and hugs me.
"Thank you Simon. I love it" she says while trying to put it on. I take it off her and help her out. I put it on her and kissed her head.

"Simon you have a girlfriend" she says. I sit down on the bed and sigh. She comes over and sits next to me putting an arm around my shoulder.
"Don't worry Si, I'll wait for you" she says. I just put my head in my hands.
"I broke up with her Lee" I say.
"Why'd you do that?" She says.
"I remembered how much I actually love you. You mean so much more to me then anyone else Liana." I say and lie back onto her bed.
"Can we start again" she asks. I look at her and smile.
"Of course" I say. She smiles back at me and lies back into the bed with me.

"I promise I'm better" she says.
"I know you are" I tell her.
"You don't need to help me anymore." She says. I didn't mind helping her she was just a pain.
"I don't mind. I liked helping you. It's like having a child". I laugh.

She rolls onto her side to face me so I turn on my side to face her. I put my hand on her face and move her hair behind her ear. I trace my finger against a scar she has on her forehead. Then move my finger down the side of her face to her cheek. I lie my hand there and just stare into her eyes. She stares back into my eyes and smiles.

"I'm sorry for being a pain" she says.
"How are you a pain?" I ask her.
"For making you fall in love with me"
"But you're beautiful" I tell her. A tear rolls down her face. "Hey don't cry" I said.
"I've missed you Si, so fucking much. But I don't think I'll ever forgive you" she tells me. I know it's bad for leaving her but I really didn't want to. It was Josh's idea.
"You don't have to forgive me Lee. I know I've done wrong I know that. But from now on I promise I'll help you and never leave you".
"I don't want your promises Simon. You break them." She says. It's true I do break them.

I just lie back and sigh. She moves and lies on my chest so I play with her hair.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"It's fine Simon don't worry about it." She says and I sigh again. She lies on her back and grabs my hand playing with her.

"I love you" I tell her.
"I know you do" she says.
"Wait so you don't love me?" I ask.
"Of course I do. Why'd you think I'm going mad. Because I'm dating a bad boy" she laughs.
"A bad boy now am I?" I ask her jokingly. She sits up and plays with my bottom lip.
"Yep" she says faintly and goes in to kiss me. I kiss her back, now making it into a make out. I pull her over and on top of me not breaking away from the kiss.

She starts to breathe heavily so I get up and turn her around so she's on the bottom. I take down her leggings and start to rub her vagina. I look into her eyes and she stares back at me.
"Can I?" I ask her.
"Be my guest" she says.

I pull down my trousers and start to start to rub my dick against her vagina then I slowly slipped it in. Her eyes rolled back and I kissed her before going faster and faster. She starts moaning louder and louder so I cover her mouth with my hand. "Shh" I whisper. I pull out quickly and lift her top up. I start wanking until I come on her stomach before pulling up my trousers. She runs her fingers over her stomach and picks up some cum before licking it.

"You're a bad girl you know" I tell her and lie back down on the bed. Ahh I've missed her so much.