Chapter 24

Simon's POV

It's been a week after we've seen the doctor. Liana went to her first therapy meeting yesterday. She doesn't look any better but that's probably because its one lesson.

We all have to keep eyes on her. It gets quite difficult to film and everything. However when the boys want to film I put Liana in my room and put a projector facing the roof with moving clouds. That's how we usually calm her down. It makes her relax and it focuses her mind on pictures she sees in the clouds.

Josh tidied her room, took the pictures down and hid the alcohol, weed, cigarettes and pills. It was for her best anyways.

All her fans were asking about her because she hasn't posted in a month. We don't tell them about her because things will get around very quickly.

Me and Liana have gotten quite close since she's stopped drinking and doing drugs. She always asks me if I can watch the clouds with her. She also comes up to me every morning asking for the pills. She doesn't know that they are antidepressants.

I go into her room to see her asleep on the bed. She hasn't slept in a few days so I leave her alone. I walk over to her to see a tiny blade in her hand, I took it out there quietly and look at her arms. There wasn't any new ones so I got really confused. I checked her body to see an endless amount of scratches and cuts covered in dried up blood.

"Liana..." I tell her. She opens her eyes slowly. "Shall we get you in the bath and clean you up" she nods and I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. I put her on the toilet and run a little puddle of water in the bath while she takes her clothes off.

She gets in and tucks her knees to her chest again. She then slides to one side of the bath. She taps the water wanting me to get in.
"You want me to get in?" I ask her. She nods and smiles. I take my clothes off but keeps my boxers on. I get the shower head down for her and sit in the bath.

"I'm going to wash you now ok" I tell her.

She nods. I run the water on her stomach where most of the dried up blood was. She squeals in pain. I get up and turn the water to cold. I start cleaning up the blood on her stomach and wash her everywhere else.

"Turn around I'm going to do your hair" I tell her. She turns around and puts her head back. I wet it with water and then put shampoo in. I massage her head and then wash it out. I kiss her head.
"Well done" I tell her.

I get out and dry my legs as that's all that got covered in water. I then help her out and start to dry her.
"How about you come with me to do some shopping". I ask her while helping her put on the clothes.
"Yes please" she says.
"So the cat doesn't have your tongue, you just didn't want to speak to me. How dare you" I say sarcastically. She laughs and walks slowly out the bathroom.

I go to tell Josh that I was taking Liana shopping. He said I didn't have to but she needed the fresh air.

—————— little skip.

We get to the supermarket and I get a trolley. I promised Liana in the car that she can sit in the front of it. I let her come shopping with me just so she can pick foods she wants and will eat. I can't remember the last time she ate so this was the best option.

I roll her around the supermarket because it seems to make her happy. She picks out a few things she wants and pick up the essentials for the house.

A worker comes up to us.
"Sorry but you need to get out of the trolley". Liana starts to get up
"No stay there Liana" I tell her. "She's struggling at moving recently can she just stay in there please"
"No she needs to get out unless you have a good excuse" the worker says
"She actually has psychotic depression and I'm just trying my hardest to keep an eye on her or you know she might end up doing something stupid" I tell her. She apologises and lets Liana stay.

"See baby girl. I fixed it" I say holding my hand out for her to high five.
"What's wrong with me Simon?" She asks.
"Well you've always been crazy haven't you. But now you've gone a bit more crazy then expected" I tell her and she giggles.

I roll her around to the back of the store where the egg tarts are and I pass her some. She hugs them and thanks me.

We get home and she helps my put the shopping away.
"Can we get the boys and go outside to look at the clouds please" she asks.
"Of course, do you wanna go get them while I put everything away?" I ask her. She walks away and up the stairs.

I finished putting away the shopping and go outside to see Josh, JJ, Vik and Liana. I pass Liana her egg tarts and she eats them slowly.

A while later Liana gets up and starts to walk inside.
"Where are you going?" Josh asks
"For a wee" she says which makes us laugh.

About 2 minutes later Vik gets up. "I'm going to go and edit a video now" he says. We all say ok and he leaves. About 2 minutes after he comes back outside with Liana.
"Keep an eye on her" he says
"Why?" Josh asks. Liana just comes up to me and sits in between my legs. I wrap me legs around her body so she can't escape and she lies back into my chest.
"I caught her looking through Josh's room" he says and walks away.
"Liana" I say down her ear.
"I'm sorry" she says and starts tearing up. "I can't help it".
"Yes you can" JJ says.

Liana lunges towards JJ trying to attack him but I had her in my grips.
"Fuck you" she says while trying to losen the grip. I hold her together so she can't move at all. She tries to hesitate against me up eventually giving up and relaxing. I lie back with her in my arms so she can look at the sky again.

Her breathing starts to slow down a lot so I get her off me. I go to grab a bottle of water out the fridge and come back out. I chuck it over her and she shouts my name. I only did it to speed her breathing up. She hits me and I just walk off to my room because she pissed me off.

An hour later she comes into my room. She sees me on my pc editing a video and sits down on my lap hugging me. I hug her back and look over her shoulder to carry on editing.

She sits back off me and looks at me. "I love you Simon" she says
"I love you too Liana" I tell her. She leans in for a kiss and just pecks me on the lips. She begins to get off me and says
"I'll get better for you Simon".

I get up out my seat and go over to her. I pick her up by her bum and throw her onto the bed.
"Listen here Bradley! I'll love you no matter what" I tell her. She lifts her head up to my face and makes out with me. I let it happen and kiss her back.

I stop kissing her once she tries to go for my trousers. "What?" She asks me.
"Liana we can't. We need to make you feel better." I tell her
"But I've got them pills to make me better" she says.
"But honey they are meant to make you feel better" I tell her. I lie down on my bed and Liana opens a bottle of water. She then puts something in her mouth. I look at her strangely before she shoves something into my mouth. She then gets the water and pours it into my mouth then holds it closed. I couldn't help but to swallow but what the fuck did she give me. She gulps as well and I look in her hand to see the ecstasy pills.

"Did you just fucking give me that?" I shout at her. She shrugs her shoulder.
"You just needed a chill pill Simon." She says casually. Fuck sake.

5 minutes later I start seeing colours and everything. It was so cool. Liana hops on top of me and makes out with me. I take off her trousers and then slide mine down. We begin to fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
If I'm making these too long then just let me know and I'll split them into two parts.
Bye honeys
M x