Chapter 31

Simon's POV

"Liana" I whisper trying to wake her up. I notice her eyes flutter open but close again.
"Come on lazy bum we're in Disney" I tell her. She grunts and gets up.
"Take these" I tell her passing the antidepressants and the antipsychotics to her. She looks at them and sighs before grabbing them out my hand and swallowing them.
"I know baby you don't like taking them". I say.
"Can we go to Hollywood studios today?" She asks.
"Of course" I say kissing her forehead. I picked some clothes out for her and she got dressed into them. We then decided to meet the boys for breakfast downstairs in the restaurant.

We go down, get our seats and go get our food from the buffet. We all come back to the table and begin to eat. Liana only had a bowl of fruits which was fine because at least she's eating.

———————— time skip

We were all waiting to get onto the tower of terror. It was only waiting around 15 minutes so it wasn't that bad for a busy ride. I sat on the end, Liana sat in the middle and Tobi sat on the other end. All of us were in the same elevator so we could all see and hear each other. We were sat at the back and I held liana's hand because I was slightly scared. We go up and up and up until we suddenly dropped. We all screamed and laughed. The ride comes to the top and we were able to see the whole of the park. We dropped again making everyone scream.

We get off and Liana instantly starts walking to another direction. Josh runs after her and walks with her, leaving Freya with us.
"How long have you known liana for then Freya?" I ask her.
"I think it was when she was 8. So about 9 years" she says. "Anyways I think they are walking to rock n rollercoaster, are you going on it?" She asks me.
"Yeh why wouldn't I?" I say.
"Well maybe because it goes to like 180mph and has loops. I thought you weren't into that"
"I thought it was just a kiddie ride" I sigh. She laughs and we catch up with liana and Josh.

"I'm not going on this" I say to Liana
"Don't be such a baby si" she says.
"Fineeeeee" I say and we walk onto the ride. We get close to the ride and Liana asks the guy if they can go first. No for fucks sake I don't want to go first. But you know we sit in the first seat and I instantly grab liana's hand. We were waiting for about a minute until we hear the count down. Liana grabs my hand tighter but I don't know what to expect. "3, 2, 1". The rollercoaster goes from 0 to 180 in like 2 seconds. It goes down and then we are left in this massive dark space with lights around the track. After a while it was cool and I started to get the hang of it. We get off and Liana goes to the shop looking at everything.
"Can I get this T-shirt please" she asks. It was cool and said rock n rollercoaster on it. So I said yes.

"Do you guys wanna go back to the hotel and relax by the pool?" Ethan asks. We all nod our heads and head back.

—————— time skip

We get back to the hotel to put our swim wear on. Me and Liana go back to the room and start to get our swim wear. I got mine out the bag and began to put them on.
"Simon..." Liana said to me.
"Yeh honey" I replied.
"I may have forgotten my swimming costume" she says. She's such a nutter. We go to the shop inside the hotel and get her a new costume. We walk back to the room and she gets dressed into it.

We get out and everyone was already there. Liana walks over to Freya who was on the sun loungers and I get in the pool with the lads. We had loads of fun and then decided to get the girls in as well.
"We're not getting in guys, it's probably cold." Freya says. We all then decide to splash them with water and they eventually end up getting in.

Me and Liana we're chilling by the side just talking to each other.
"You ok?" I asked her.
"Yeh, I just miss my mum, this trip reminds me of her that's all" she says.
"Well your mum is here. She's always here right there" I say and poke her chest at the heart. She smiles and hugs me. She wraps her legs around my waist so I can't leave.

"Oi you" I say.
"Shall we carry on from last night?" She asks. Hmm she's so annoying sometimes.
"Come on then, guys were gonna go back to the room and then go back to the park" I say to the guys. They all said ok and me and Liana walked to the room.

"Do you not think it's weird that we are like 10 years apart from each other?" She asks me.
"No not really" I never really seen the problem.
"But like while I was in year 2, you would have been in year 11. That's mad if you think about it". It is pretty crazy when you think about it like that.
"Liana it's fine now. Most people are like 10 years apart" she just says true and we get back to the room and I push her to the wall. She takes of my trunks and I take off her bikini.

———————— time skip

"Do you wanna come downstairs with us? We're going drinking" I ask Liana.  She says ok and we head downstairs to see the boys and Freya at the bar. Liana goes over to the bar tender and asks for a drink and I just sit by the boys. Liana comes back with a coffee. I take no note and we all sit down.

Liana had drank half of the coffee and I asked if I could try some. I took a sip to taste a hint of whiskey.
"What's in this?" I ask her slightly annoyed.
"Coffee, sugar, cream and Irish whiskey" she says.
"Whiskey?" I ask raising my voice.
"What's wrong" Josh asks.
"She's been drinking" I say.
"I'm better now Simon, anyways you can't control me. I can drink what I want" she says. I just sit back in my chair and let her do whatever.

——————— time skip

We all finished drinking and talking and we're about to go to the rooms before I notice Liana had gone. No one knew where she was. She could be anywhere. But she did tell me I don't control her so why should I worry.

I get back to my room and don't see Liana. I go to the bathroom and realise the door is locked.
"Liana baby, I'm sorry ok" I say into the door. I hear quiet sobbing coming from the other side.
"Hey beautiful dont cry" I tell her.
"I'm so sorry Simon, I should have never drunk that" she cries.
"No honey it's ok" I say.
"It's not though"
"Why isn't it Liana?" I ask worried. She unlocks the door and I open it to see her on the floor bleeding.

"Liana what the fuck" I grab her wrist and gets some toilet paper to cover it up. I held it down on her arm for a while. She just sits there saying nothing.
"Why Liana?" I ask her looking into her eyes.
"I don't think I'll ever get better Simon. I'm broken" she sobs. I hug her and try my hardest to not cry. A tear falls down my face and I sniff. She pushes me away from her.
"I'm sorry" she says.
"Don't be. But hey it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, do you wanna go watch the fireworks?" I ask her. She smiles and nods her head.

I thought she was better. I just need to keep a closer eye on her from now on.