Chapter 33

Liana's POV
1 year later

Its been a year since I've seen the sidemen. Not one of them tried to contact me. It shocked me that Simon hasn't contacted me because I thought we were a thing but I guess not. I didn't go back to the sidemen house so they've probably sold all my things but I didn't care.

I am having lots of fun in Telford. Well by fun I mean getting into trouble with the police. I'm in a sort of gang with a few people, we help sell drugs and sometimes steal them and take them ourselves. The drugs help me with my psychotic depression but my dad doesn't like it.

I get home from a day out with my mates to see my dad sat on the sofa.
"Hey dad" I say.
"Hey sweetheart, I have a surprise for you in a bit" he says. I say ok and go up into my room to smoke.

"Liana" my dad calls me down. I grab my cigarette and run downstairs with it in my mouth. I stop at the bottom of the stairs when I make eye contact with Simon.

"Where have you been?" I ask taking my cigarette out your mouth.
"Hello to you too" he says.
"Come" I say as I walk up the stairs. He follows me and I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed.

"So what have you been up to?" He asks.
"Oh you know, feeling useless. Wondering why you guess haven't contacted me. Oh did you get my letter by the way? The one I wrote in Paris" I ask.
"Look Liana, we thought we'd let you have some space." He says. I laugh
"Space? A year?" I say
"Liana just shut up. And stop smoking"
"You're telling me what to do?" I laugh. He then sat on the bed facing me and starts kissing me. I know I shouldn't but I kiss him back. I push him back onto the bed and start grinding on his dick. He sits up and makes out with me moving his arm up my T-shirt to my boob. I push him off and laugh at him.

I get up and walk over to my desk grabbing a bag of coke and walking out the door.
"Where are you going?" He asks
"I have plans Simon" I tell him
"Can I come?" He asks. I laugh out my nose and say sure.

I walk over to an ally way as Simon follows shortly behind me. I walk up to one of my clients and give them the bag as they give me the money. I walk away and start heading back home.
"What the fuck was that?" Simon's asks.
"A drug deal, stupid" I say, "so am I coming back to the house?" I ask him. I really wanna go back. I didn't like living this lifestyle.
"If you want" he says.
"Ight cool" I say

I start packing my shit and tell my dad I'm moving out. He didn't seem to care that much.
"Wait Liana we have a rule" he says.
"Ugh what is it" I say.
"No drugs" he says.
"K" I give him. I put all my weed and crack in the bin and Simon gives me a funny look.
"What? You said no drugs so I don't need it anymore" I say.
"So you're just gonna give them away like that?" He asks
"Well yeh, it does help with my episodes but I think I'll do fine" I say finishing up packing.
"Come on then" I say walking out and to his car.
"You've changed a lot" Simon says.
"Good or bad?" I asked.
"Well you're more of a bitch now, just saying" I laugh and apologise.

———————— time skip

Half way into the car journey I begin to say something. We haven't spoken at all in the car.
"I've never stopped loving you Simon" I say. He just looks at me.
"Why'd you think I came back for you?" He says. I guess I've never thought of it like that.
"Thank you Simon" I tell him.
"I love you Liana, I had to" he says. I smile and go back to being silent.

—————— time skip

We get back into the sidemen house and no one knew I was coming back. I head to the kitchen to see JJ and Vik.
"Hey guys, long time no see" I say and hug them.
"Why the fuck did you go?" JJ shouts.
"Josh didn't want me, seemed like non of you wanted me since non of you hit me up" I say bluntly.
"But Josh told us not to" he says and then covers his mouth.
"Oh did he now?" I say

I storm up into his room. I slam the door open and see him on his computer editing.
"So you fucking told everyone not to talk to me?" Josh just looks at me shocked. "You're such a fucking dick, why would you do that Josh. WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU CONTACTED ME JOSH!" I shout at him. He begins to cry. "I ALMOST FUCKING KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER DIDN'T LOVE ME!"

"Liana" he says. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to do that. Come here" he says and opens his arms. I'm so weak so I walk into his arms and hug him really tight.

"Can I stay?" I ask still in the hug.
"Of course you can". He says.
"Good because I just threw me weed and crack out for you" I laugh. He pulls me away.
"You're still doing drugs?" He asks.
"It helps with my episodes" I tell him.
"You still have them?"
"They actually got worse when I came back to Telford, but hey look how much money I have" I say and gets out the money from my pocket.
"How'd you get that?" He asks
"Oh this is how much money I got today. It's only £100." I say
"Yeh but how'd you get it" he asks again.
"Well if I tell you that Joshy then you'll send me back home" I wink at him jokingly.
"You're a drug dealer ain't you?" He asks
"I needed money Josh"
"But seriously, from drug dealing?"
"Jeez Josh calm it down. I'll just get back into YouTube" I say and walk out. I go to my room to see it is untouched. Ahh home sweet home