Chapter 12

Liana's POV

It was Tuesday which meant I was in college. I just finished one of my classes and now it was my lunch time. There's only me and two other girls that sit together so we were just talking about what we got up to on the weekend. I just said I went down to London to visit my brother but I didn't want to brag. No one here knows that I'm Josh's brother.

Well that was until all the boys that did engineering came up to me. They all sat on our table and I just continued to eat my sandwich.

"Hey Liana Bradley!" I am really confused.
"Hi? What do you want?" I ask. No boys have come up to me unless they were nerd in my animal care class.

"We saw your video." What video. I haven't leaked any nudes have I? Well it couldn't be that I hadn't even taken them.

"Video?" I ask. I'm so fucking confused.

"The video with you and the sidemen". Ohhhh it all came back to me. That QnA that we did, they must have posted it.

"Let me see it" I ask them and one of them get out their phone and gives it me. I looked at it and saw it had 2M views in two days.

"Holy shit, I'm famous" I say showing my two friends. They laugh and the boys just walk away. With the phone obviously.

——————— little skip.

It was around 4 and I had just gotten of the bus in the town centre. As it was 4 this meant all the other school kids were getting off their buses as well. I was walking through the centre as the bus stop and centre were connected and I kept getting non stop looks at loads of people. I didn't really like it to be honest but it is what it is.

I get home and shout my usual. "Hiya mum I'm home". She shouts hi back and I go up to her.

"I saw your new video honey. You know, the one with Josh and his friends? I love watching their YouTube videos." She says. It's quite strange how my mum watches more YouTube than me but I guess she is in the house alone all day.

"Tell me about it. I've been getting non stop looks from everyone. At college, in town. It's quite annoying how everyone watches their videos." I say back. She was in her bed with her tablet watching more videos so I lie down on it.

"Hey mom?" I ask her.
"What's up sweetie" she replies.

"Is it ok if I have a friend over on the weekend. He's really cool and I think you'll like him." I say hoping she'll let Simon stay.

"Of course honey. Just no hanky panky and it'll be fine. He can stay in Josh's room" she says. I give her a hug and thank her then leave the room to play on my xbox.

I realise Simon forgot to give me his number so I go on Instagram to try and find him. I type in Simon Minter just to see lots of accounts that look like him. I then just type in Minter and up comes Miniminter. I click it to see 3.5 million followers. Wtf.

I go to message him a simple "hey" and I doubt he'll see it with tons of other people trying to message him. I put my phone on charge while I go to play some fortnite.

I get a party invite from Josh and I get really confused. I put my headset in my controller and join it. However it wasn't just Josh in the party. The was also Simon, Vik and JJ.

"Hey guys" I say to them. It was silent until JJ speaks.

"Get on Gta you goon" he says. I laugh as I get up and put the disk in. Then I just hear everyone burst out laughing. Did I miss something?

"What's so funny" I ask.
"You have the diskkkkk. Just download it digitally" Josh laughs. I just tut and join their Gta game.

"Guys?" I ask and they all said yes. "Do you ever get stared at? Just even if you're walking down the street?"

"Aww Liana's getting her first few fans" Simon says.

I guess this is life from now on.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
It always makes me laugh when I write "Simon says" because it remind me of that game. 
Anyways bye honeys
M x