Chapter 45

Liana's POV

I've been pregnant for 12 weeks now so my belly was showing. I'm currently helping the boys film a video where they have to eat 10,000 calories of McDonald's.

"Stuff it in your mouth" JJ yelled feeding a mouth full of chips in Harry's mouth.
"Piss of you fat prick you eat it" Harry yells back making everyone laugh.
"Oi Liana come help us" Josh says.
"I'll have a burger" I tell them and walk in shot and grab a burger. I've gotten really good at eating without throwing up, that's without the tablets.

Simon walks over to me and kisses me on the forehead, strokes my stomach and pushes me out of shot before laughing.
"Get out of the shot you bitch" he says.
"Cheers I guess" I laugh. And sit back down behind the camera. I know the boys will edit that bit out because we haven't told our fans that I'm pregnant.

I finish my burger and I asked the boys what drinks they want. I go to the kitchen, get the drinks out the fridge and put them on the table.
"Liana..." I hear. I didn't know who it was so I just said
"Yeh" and turn around. There was no one there. "Hello?" I say really confused. "Guys?" I say. No one replied. What the fucks going on.

I look outside to see someone standing in front of the fountain. I open the sliding door and say
"Hello?" I put one foot out the door and see the person turn around. I kept looking at them but when they fully turned around they had no face. Nothing.

"Fuck this" I say and close the door locking it behind me. I walk up to the table I put the drinks on and pick them up. I turn around to see the person stood up next to the door.

"Nah I'm out" I say to myself and walk into the other room. I gave the guys there drinks and I looked out the window. The guy walked past and stood up next to the window. I look at the guys and non of them seem to notice.

"Guys" I sat and they look at me.
"Yeh" they all say. I guess they didn't see it. I looked back to the window to see the face of the person through the closed window.
"Rahhhh" I say and move back. I punch the window and it breaks.

"Why the fuck did you do that for?" JJ laughs. I just look at them in fear and look back to the window. The person was gone. I walked over the glass barefooted and looked out the window to see nothing.

"Get off the glass" Simon yells.
"Liana" Josh yells. I just walk back from the window and turn around.
"Fuck" I whisper. "Erm I just need to go wash my face. I'll be back in a second." I say and walk upstairs.

I get to the bathroom and pull glass shards out my feet. I then slash some water over my face and look in the mirror. Holy fuck. My face was gone. I wash my face again and see it was gone. I looked normal. This was freaking me out.

I go back downstairs and just sit still enjoying the company of the boys. I knew it was fake it was just scary.
"Liana why'd you break the window?" Harry asks. They were all coming down on me like a ton of bricks.
"Oh I saw bug on the window and I guess I hit it too hard" I say stiffly.
"Be careful next time" Josh said quite harshly.

I just sat on the chair and held my legs up to my chest. A few tears start to leave my eyes but I stay silent. The boys finished the video and walk out the room leaving me alone. I guess they were tired of me.

I walk up to my old room which is now a bedroom for the twins. I sit on the chair which was in there and fall asleep.

——————— time skip.

I woke up at around 2am and head to mine and Simon's room. I was really sad how no one bothered to come and see me or wake me up but oh well.

I get into the room to see Simon on his computer.
"Hiya honey" I say.
"Hi" he mumbles.
I get dressed into my pyjamas and climb into bed. Simon follows shortly after.
"You do know that it costs to fix a window" he says.
"I'm sorry Si, I'll pay for it" I tell him.
"With what? My money?" He says.
"No, look I'll get a job ok" I say.
"Why'd you even do it anyways?" he asks.
"Just forget it Simon" I say and turn the other way around.
"Did you see something?" He asks softly.
"I said forget it. I'm fine" I say. He rolls me around to look at him.
"What was it Liana? What did you see?" He asks again.
"This person." I pause. "They had no face. I saw him out the window and then I turned around to see if any of you lot saw it. But I turned back around and saw their face halfway through the glass. I just tried to ignore it but I don't know. I need to get better for the babies." I say. He puts his hand on my cheek and kiss my forehead.
"You will get better Liana, I promise." He tells me.

"Simon?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Thank you for always being there" I tell him.
"Anything for my baby girl and of course my little baby boys" he says and kisses my stomach. My kids have the best dad in the world.