Chapter 39

Liana's POV

I woke up around 12pm. I decided that today I would try and stay awake for 100 hours. It seemed cool so I asked Simon if he can take me to the shop so I can get things to do for fun.

"Siiiiiiii" I shout while walking into his room. He's sat by his desk and on the phone. He holds his finger out for me to wait. I just walk over and sit on his bed.

"Listen I said we're over ok" he says. I hear shouting coming from the over end of the call.
"She's living with me" he says and I hear more shouting.
"She's Josh's sister. I can't kick her out." I laugh and walk over to the phone.
"It's Mr steal your girl" I sang down the phone before running out his room laughing my head off. I run into Josh's room laughing and I hid behind his chair.

"What's up with you" he laughs.
"Simon was on the phone with his ex and I said it's mr steal your girl and run out" I laugh. He laughs as well. Simon comes storming into Josh's room.

"Liana where the fuck are you" he laughs. I come out from behind Josh's chair giggling.
"I'm sorryyyyy. I saw the opportunity so I took it" I laugh still.
"Well she's coming round later to pick her shit up" he says. My face goes from smiling to oh shit.
"When?" I ask
"2" he says. Ok good.
"I'm gonna go shopping at half one so I'll probably miss her."
"Why'd you need to go shopping?" Josh asks.
"For fun things to do while you lot are asleep. First I'm going to get a colouring book with colours and then I'm going to get overwatch because I've always wanted it and idk maybe some paint to paint my room." I tell him.
"Have you got the money?" He asks.
"Bitch have I got money. Of course when did I have time to spend it" I laugh.
"Alright, do you want me to take you?" Josh asks.
"Pleaseeeeeee thank youuuuuu" I say and walk out his room.

——————— time skip

It was now half one and Josh called me downstairs to go shopping. I grab my money and run downstairs then jump in Josh's car.
"Where are we going first?" He asks
"Ooooo can we go to the toy shop. I want to get Lego" I say. He laughs
"Why the fuck do you need Lego. What are you planning" he asks.
"I'm not allowed to tell you that Joshy." I say and he tuts.

We get to the toy shop and I run to the Lego part. I walk up to this big ass Disney castle set and I get that one. Pick above. Even though it like £200.
I pick it up and Josh looks at me like I'm a nutter.
"Shut up. You would too if you were me" I laugh.

I pay for it and walk into a paint shop. I ask Josh to help me look for paints. I wanted pastel colours. So he found a few colours. There were red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. Pick above. I ask Josh to help me and he picks up a few cans. We walk over and I pay for them. We head back to Josh's car just to put everything in there.

We go to Argos and I get an overwatch game and also an adult colouring book and some colour. Pick above.

We get back into Josh's car and I check the time. Thank god it was 2:43. We drive back home after stopping at Costa drive through. I got a mango and passion fruit smoothie thing and Josh got a caramel frappe.

We get back home and I grab some bags of shopping while Josh grabs the rest. I open the door and almost fall over but catching my step until I see a girl in the kitchen looking at me with Simon sat opposite.

"Hiya." I laugh and walk over to her. I held my hand out for her to shake which she doesn't.
"Bit rude" I say and put my drink and bags on the table.
"Where'd you get all that money from to buy all that. Your brother or your boyfriend?" She asks slyly. I just look at her in the eyes.
"Drug dealing actually" I say and she just laughs.
"I knew you were a skank" she says and rolls her eyes.
"Talia stop it" Simon says.
"Why should I?" She asks him.
"Because I'll fuck you up" I laugh. I sit on one end of the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.
"I'd like to see you try. What you gonna do? Stab me?" She asks. I just look at her.
"Are you sure you want to take this further?" I ask her. Sipping on my drink.
"Liana stop" Simon says. I just look at him and wink.
"Actually yeh. Come on you bitch. What are you gonna do anyways?". She asks. I just sigh and shake my head getting out my seat. She gets out her seat and I stand face to face with her. I throw a quick punch which makes her nose bleed. She grabs my hair and I begin laughing.
"Oh come on you're just gonna pull my hair out?" I ask. She knees me in the face which causes me to get angry. I get up and kick her in the stomach which makes her clutch it. I punch her in the face again and she walks up to me. I just head butt her in the nose and Simon finally decides to pull me away. She just stands there holding her nose to try and stop the bleeding.

"I told you" I laugh. Simon lets go and gets her an ice pack. I walk over to my seat and sit down. I sip on my drink and just go on my phone. I see her staring at me.
"Problem?" I ask her still staring at my phone.
She doesn't say anything so I lift my head up.
"Hmm? Cat got your tongue?" I ask. She turns around to face Simon while he sorts her nose out.

"I mean I would apologise but you kinda asked for it. But I'm nice so I'm sorry for fucking you up" I apologise.
"You're a fucking psycho" she says.
"Oh honey I know." I tell her. She turns to Simon and whispers,
"What the fuck is wrong with her?"
"Her mum died last year just lay off her" he whispers back.

"Are you going home yet?" I ask.
"No I'm staying with Simon for the night. I would really appreciate it if you fucked off out this house." She says. I laugh.
"You're kicking me out my own house?" I ask
"No one wants you here." She says
"I do" Simon says. Simon's my broooo. She looks at me and I give her a smile. She just huffs and storms up the stairs.

"So she's staying?" I ask Simon.
"Just for tonight Liana. Then she'll be gone" he says.
"I don't mind if she stays. If she makes you happy" I say.
"No Liana. You make me happy. Only you." He says before walking up the stairs.

—————— time skip.

"Liana what do you want for dinner?!" Simon shouts from downstairs.
"I'm not hungry" I shout back.
"What?" He shouts. I get up and open my door. I walk over to the edge of the over view of the hall.
"I said I'm not hungry. But if you're going out can you get me a smoothie please" I ask.
"Of course I can" he says before walking into the kitchen with this Talia girl.