Chapter 28

Liana's POV

Today is my birthday. I completely forgot about it until Simon mentioned it to me yesterday. It's around 1pm and the boys won't let me out of my Simon's room because I don't know why.

Next thing I know I hear Josh shout
"LIANA" so I open the door. I see all 7 boys and Freya standing at the bottom of the stairs with balloons covering the floor.
"Happy Birthday!" They all shout. I quickly run downstairs and lie in the pile of balloons. This was the most fun I've had in ages.

"Come on silly that's not the best part" Vik says as the boys walk into the living room. I get up and go over there to see a massive pile of presents on the floor.

"Seriously?" I ask "are all these mine?"
"Yes now go and open them" Tobi says and I run over and sit on the floor while the boys and Freya sit on the couch.

After opening a few presents, which I loved by the way, I get around to opening Simon's. I open the first one and see this beautiful white snow globe with clouds in. I shook it and watched all the sparkles fall down. It was beautiful.

I open the next one to see this really cute fluffy teddy bear. It was that fluffy the eyes were covered. He also had a cute red and gold tie on.
"I'm going to call him Walter!" I say to the boys and they laugh.

I open the next present and see this board in a shape of the cloud. On it, it says "I'm so proud of you". It was adorable and made me think how proud everyone is of me. I hugged Simon to say thank you and I continue to open some more presents.

I finished opening the last one and was about to stand up but Josh tells me to sit down. He then passes me a envelope with something in it. I was about to open it until I hear.
"Don't you dare open it or we will have to kill every single one of your friends."
I sit there for a bit until I say.
"Uno what fuck you! I'm gonna fucking open it and you are never going to hurt my friends! You can't fucking hurt me you're just a voice!"

The boys just look at me.
"Sorry" I say "the voices". But before I knew it the boys all started to clap and gave me a group hug. Maybe I can do this. Maybe I can fight them off.

The boys go back down into there seats and I open the envelope. I pull out what's inside revealing 9 tickets. One for each of the boys, me and Freya.

I look at what exactly they are and see Disney Land Paris. I look up at Josh.
"But we haven't been since mum.." I say. He just nods and I give everyone there ticket. I start crying because we're fucking going to Disney Land.

"When are we going?" I ask him
"We're arriving on the 22nd and leaving on the 27th of December" he says.
"But that's when Christmas is" I say. He just says yehhhhhh and I jump up and down in excitement.

"Thank you everyone, I love everything. Thank you all for helping me as well, especially Simon. I know you've all worked hard at trying to keep me stable and I know I can be a pain but thank you." I say.
"Liana, you couldn't help it, you needed the help so we all helped you" Simon says.

———————— time skip

The boys said I could choose where to go for dinner tonight. I can't actually remember the last time I went for food. Anyways I decided to go to Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut has the best desserts. Simon says I've gotten a lot better at eating but he still calls me lazy. I'm able to have baths by myself now so Simon doesn't have to help me but he keeps an eye on me.

I think I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend tonight at dinner. He always tells me he loves me so I hope he says yes. Anyways Simon decided to run me a bubble bath as Freya got me a bunch of bath bombs. I have baths in Simon's bathroom. I spend most my time in Simon's room to be fair. He's even put an xbox to his tv by his bed so we can both play at the same time.

I get in the bath and start to wash myself. The bath was pretty deep so I decide to lie down. The water covers my ears so I can't really hear much going on in the outside world. I don't like it but my body wouldn't let me up. The voices start speaking to me again.
"We told you, you opened it and we all decided to kill you instead of your friends." They say.
"We're going to drown you" they say as I feel my body slowly sinking. It's terrifying. I need help.

"SIMON!" I shout with a mouth full of water. I begin splashing my arms and feet in the bath trying to get out.
"SIMON!" I gargle. He runs in and picks me up out the water. I begin coughing and crying, hugging Simon.

"I thought you were better!" Simon shouts at me. He doesn't understand.
"It wasn't me Simon. They wouldn't stop! I tried to get up I tried I promise. They held me under Si" I say trying to explain it. He puts me on his bed and under the covers because I was naked.

"Explain it to me Liana. They can't hurt you I promise." He tells me.
"I lay down just so my face was above the water, my ears were in the water and I couldn't hear anything but the voices. They said 'we told you, you opened it and we decided to kill you instead of your friends' they held me under Si I couldn't help it" I tell him. He just hugs me and kisses my wet hair.

"You dont believe me" I sigh.
"I do it's just hard to believe" he says
"I should have let them take me" I whisper.
"Don't you fucking dare say that. They won't take you ok. I here for you and I won't let it happen." He sounds certain. So I believe him.

"Come on I'll help you get ready" he says and walks into my room to get some clothes. I usually just wear a long T-shirt but I can't wear that to Pizza Hut.

Simon annoys me sometimes. Just how he doesn't believe me. He says he does but he's just saying that to make me feel better. Hopefully by the time we go to Disney I'll be better.