Chapter 15

Liana's POV
Warning. Some naughty business happen in the bedroom.
Me and Simon sat in Josh's room to eat this time. When I finished I left and decided to change clothes.

I see the WHSmith bag lying on my bed so you already know what I'm going to try on. I slide my clothes past my new slippers I had on and put the bra and pants on. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty good.

"Hey I-" Simon walks in. He looks at me and his mouth opens wide. He fully comes into the room and closes the door behind him.

It was a Saturday and my mum and dad go out dancing on Saturday so we were home alone but Simon didn't know that.

"Do you like it?" I ask him, checking myself out in the mirror. I look back over to him and see him biting a finger and his hand behind his head. "I'll take that as a yes". I walk out and walk into the bathroom grabbing some of my lipstick I never use. I usually walk around in my underwear when my mum and dad are out.

I go back into my room and see Simon lying on my bed. I lie over him and put my head on his chest. I inhale and then exhale really loudly. Until I feel something on my stomach.

"What's this?" I say reaching for it, realising it was his dick. I look up to him and shake my head.

"Whatttttt? It's not my fault you're lying on me in your underwear. I bet if I was in my boxers then you would get turned on as well." He says. Oh will I know.

"Prove it." I say.
"What do you mean?"
"Take off your clothes" I say getting off him so he can get up.

He does so and starts taking off his clothes. He was wearing black Calvin Klein boxers and ooooo he looks good with no T-shirt.

"Ok you win" I say.
"So you're turned on? Just like that?"
"Whattttt? I haven't had sex in 3 years" I say. I haven't had it in so long but now I really want it.

I take my bra off showing him my boobs. We are both standing up at this time.
"What are you doing?" he asks.
"Making it equal. You only have underwear on and so will I" I say back to him.

I walk over to him and get on my tiptoes. I begin making out with his neck.

"Come here you" he says and picks me up holding my ass. We begin making out with each other and I reach my hand down his underwear grabbing his dick.

He then throws me on the bed before pulling down his pants. He kisses my stomach all the way up to my neck. He grabs my head with one of his hands and puts his other hand on my thigh turning me on even more. I think I'm ready. I take off my own underwear and grab Simon's dick rubbing it against my pussy.

"Are you sure?" He asks me making sure I want this.
"Yes" I say.

He grabs a condom that I keep on me just in case and slides it on. He holds his dick and rubs it against my vagina before slowly slipping it in. My hands was gripping onto his hair and the pillow. I let out some loud moans before he covers my mouth with his hand. I never felt something that feels so good but hurts at the same time.

Simon starts to pick up the pace going faster and harder making thumping noises come from my ass thighs and his.

I sit up and spin him around so I'm in control. I turn around so my ass is facing him and sit on his dick. I keep moving up and down each time getting a little faster. He grabs hold of my ass cheeks and slaps them making me moan louder.

He gets up still inside me and puts his hand around my neck chocking me. Holy fucking shit this felt so good. He let's go and pushes me down on my hands and knees. He grabs hold of my waist and starts pounding his body against me.

He slows down as I realise he's about to cum. I get up and take the condom off. I then started sucking his dick until he came. He kept pushing my head making me gag. I hear him moan and I get a mouth full of cum. I show him it in my mouth before swallowing it. He smiles and lies down trying to get his breath back.

"Holy fucking shit" he said.
"What's wrong?" I asked sarcastically.
"You. You're fucking amazing." He huffs trying to breath.
"Me amazing? You made my legs go numb".
"I'll show you numb" he says before pulling me down onto the bed.

He licks his fingers and inserts two into my pussy. He uses his thumb to play with my clit rubbing it back and forth. I moaned louder then before as I felt something coming.

"Simon I'm gonna cum" I say as he picks up the speed. My legs shake and water squirts out everywhere. Im now literally screaming at how good it felt while Simon licked his fingers.

Oh my fucking god. I can't believe I've just had sex with my brothers best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I warned you. You can't report me if I tell you about it at the beginningggg. But seriously though I feel like Simon would fuck with a T-shirt on because of his insecurities.
Bye honeys
M x