Chapter 32

Liana's POV

Today was Christmas Day. Me and Simon we're getting ready to meet up with the boys in JJ and Ethans room because it was the biggest. I just got into a sidemen hoodie and some joggers because it was quite cold.

We headed to their room and this year we didn't bother doing presents because we were obviously in Disney. Simon knocks on the door and Tobi opens it.
"Hey guys" he says. Simon says hi and I just smile. We walk in and sit down on a chair. The boys start talking and I just sit on my own zoning it.

"Hiya honey, Merry Christmas" I hear. It was my mum's voice. I look around the room to try and find her. I go into the bathroom and see her sat on the seat.
"Mum?" I whisper.
"Hiya love, come in and close the door" she says. I walk in and lock the door and then sit on the side of the bath. I just look at her in amaze.
"Mum what are you doing here?" I whisper trying to not let the boys hear.
"I've come to warn you honey, you need to stay away from that boy" she says.
"Simon? Why?" I ask.
"He's making you worse. Just go back home with your dad" she says. But why, doesn't she know what dads like.
"But mum, dad hurts me. I want to stay with Josh" I say. I look at her and see her eyes turn black.
"Mum?" I ask. Her mouth just widens open and she makes this ear raping scream which makes me scream. We both keep screaming and I see someone trying the door handle. Next thing I know the door flung open and Josh carried me out the bathroom still screaming.

He puts me on the bed and I move back towards the wall trying to get away. Everyone tries to shush me and I just keep looking at the bathroom at my mum. She looks terrifying, like she's from hell, a demon. She comes running up to me and I scream louder trying to move more up the bed. She runs into the wall and disappears. I look away and begin crying. I cry that much that I couldn't breathe. The boys all hug me and I try my hardest to calm down.

After a while the boys seemed to calm me down. Mostly because Simon splashed water on my face.
"I don't think she's getting better" Simon says to the boys while I clutch my legs against you chest.
"But why? She seemed fine last month. That's why I decided to take her here" Josh says.
"She's just been acting differently. I came up to the room the other day and she locked herself in the bathroom. When she opened it she was on the floor bleeding" Simon says. Everyone just looks at me.

"Josh..." I whisper.
"What is it Liana?" Josh asks calmly
"I saw mum." Josh just looks at Simon and sighs. "What's wrong with me Josh?" I asked him.
"Nothing Liana, we'll help you" he says.
"But mum says I have to go back with dad" I say. I regret saying that because what Josh does scares me.
"Mums fucking dead!" He shouts. Harry and Tobi take him away over to the sofa.

"Liana what happened?" Simon says.
"I don't want to tell you" I say respecting my mum. He just tuts at me and walks over to Josh. I lie down on Freya's lap and she strokes my head.

"I heard her voice Freya" I began telling her the story but realise the room was quiet. "She said merry Christmas. I looked everywhere for her but she was in the bathroom. She looked normal Freya. Like how I remember her. She tells me to lock the door so I do. I asks her what she's doing and she just says I need to stay away from Simon because he makes me worse. I didn't believe her at first. Anyways she tells me to go to live with dad and I say no I want to live with Josh. Then her eyes..." I took a deep breathe and tried to hold my tears in.
"Her eyes just turned black. I didn't know what was wrong but then she opens her mouth really wide, it looked impossible. She started to scream and it made me scream. I got carried to the bed and she just watched me on the bed. Then she ran up to me before disappearing into the wall. What if she comes back Freya?" I explain. She just keeps rubbing my head and says,
"Liana I don't think that was your mum". I sit up to see all the boys looking at me.
"Who was it then?" I whisper.
"Your imagination" she whispers back. I just look down into my lap.
"But she was there" I sigh.

"I'm sorry guys" I tell them. They just stay silent. Especially Josh. I walk over to him and sit on the arm of the sofa. I lean over and hug him.
"I'll go back to dads" I say.
"No Liana, dad doesn't love you" he says harshly.
"Do you?" I ask him not knowing the answer.
"You're just a lot of hard work" he says.
"That doesn't answer my question"
"Look Liana, you're not the only one going mad, looking after you is fucking torture and is making me go mad. You're probably making all of us go mad" he says.
"Ok, I understand. I'm sorry everyone" I say. I get up and walk to my room.

I get into my room and get under the covers. I don't feel anything at the moment. No pain, nothing. I fully took in everything Josh said to me I just don't know how to process it.

I decide I'm much better than this. I don't need to live off the boys. If I just annoy them that much then you wouldn't care. If they did care then they would have come to see me. I pack up everything into my suitcase and write a letter. The letter read,
"I'm sorry for taking up all of you times. I've decided to go back home to Telford. Thank you all for looking after me and helping me. I love you all and I hope to see you all soon, Liana x"

I pick up my suitcase and walk out of the hotel. I get onto the coach that heads to the train station and begin my journey home.

——————— time skip

I get home back into Telford. I'm currently standing outside my dads house. I knock on the door and a woman opens it.
"Hello, can I help you?" She asks nicely.
"Is Andy home?" I asks. She shouts up calling my dad and he comes downstairs.

"Hey dad, Merry Christmas" I say. He gives me a hug and invites me in. I meet his new girlfriend and she seems really nice. She's really changed him around.

"What's been happening with Josh then?" He asks me.
"Oh well he didn't like looking after me, I've actually just come back from Paris with him and his mates because he got angry at me so I thought I'd give him space".  I tell him
"Why, can't you look after yourself?" He laughs. His girlfriend walks in and gives me a cup of tea then sits down next to him.
"I got diagnosed with psychotic depression. I think I still have it, I saw mum today actually"
"Your mum?" My dads girlfriend asked me.
"Yes she's dead but I saw her, it was so real but then she had a face like a demon" I say. Dad just looks at me shocked.
"Are you gonna go back with Josh?" He asks.
"Maybe, if he wants me back he'll try and reach out. But if it's ok, can I stay here for a while?" I ask.
"Of course you can, if that's ok with your dad." His girlfriend says. Dad just nods his head.

I guess I'm going to stay with him for a while.