Prologue

Villa Fernandina, a peaceful village where there is a peculiar law implemented which states that No orphan should live. Orphans in this village are being captured and sentenced to death by the Orphunters.

Chartreuse and Sinclair became orphans ever since their families have died five years ago in a fire incident. However they both survived and live in the village where they kept themselves hidden and isolated so that no one will know their secrets and they wouldn't be captured by the Orphunters.

Chartreuse kept dreaming about being chased by the Orphunters until she discover a mysterious orphanage that is built in the middle of the woods.

One day, her dreams came into reality. They were chased by the orphunters until they reached the forest nearby. In the midst of the woods, they found an orphanage called Zodiac Juvenile Orphanage.

An orphanage where there is something enigmatic going on. It is not just an orphanage but indeed a dangerous place.

"Once you set foot in this orphanage, you can never go away. I will look after you."

What is the story behind the mysterious orphanage?

It's up to Chartreuse to delve the truth!

╔════════════════════════╗

I N F O

Published: November 11, 2020
State: Ongoing

I uploaded it once during lockdown pero dahil wala namang nagbabasa kaya in-unpublished ko na lang siya. Susubukan ko lang ulit i-republish baka sakaling may makabasa or makapansin. Thank you sa mga sumuporta sa Codeplay. Sobrang nakaka-overwhelmed ❤

I N S P I R A T I O N

Holes by Louis Sachar

F O R E W O R D

The plot or concept of this story is quite alike with the anime "The Promised Neverland" although it's not my inspiration when I wrote this story. I assure you that the whole story of Zodiac Juvenile Orphanage is different from that anime. Give it a shot and you will never regret! Vote and comments are highly appreciated!

╚════════════════════════╝