[22] Help

I'm so confused, am I doing the right thing by not telling Enzo? Maybe he could have helped me, then again maybe he would have blabbed to my brother or worse, Marco, my cousin, Adrianna's older brother.

After leaving Andres I headed home and changed into a more comfortable outfit of jeans, my low profile Calvin Klein sneakers and a simple top. With my phone now fully charged I slide through my contacts until I find Andrianna's name, and press call.

"If it isn't my long lost cousin" she answers cheerfully

"Hey, how are you?" I ask awkwardly

"I'm great, everything is the same with all of us, it's you who left us. Didn't you get my message? The boys forgive you, you can come back and hang out"

"I just, don't want to be around that stuff anymore"

"Since when? I thought you wanted to live a little, have some fun"

"We can still have fun without it, can't we?"

"I mean we could try, but don't you remember how boring our lives were before all of this?"

Ignoring her I get to the point of the call. "There is a dinner tomorrow night, Andre is taking over as leader of the Cobras, do you think you could come, just you, without Billy?"

"Sure, I'm sure he'd be cool with that. Is there a dress code?"

"Just something nice."

"Text me the address and I'll be there."

I hang up the phone and take a deep breath. This isn't going to be as easy as I thought it would be, Billy has her wrapped around his little finger, she does whatever she can to please him, if ever I'm going to talk to her it'll be tomorrow night when she's finally away from him.

I pick up my phone once more and dial Charlotte's number

"Hey pretty lady" she answers with a smile

"Hey, you up for a shopping trip? I need something nice to wear to this dinner tomorrow night"

"You had me at shopping, I'll be ready in half an hour."

"I'll pick you up, see you soon."

By the time we arrive at the mall, it's almost lunchtime and I could feel myself becoming hungry again already, but what I really needed to find first was a dress.

It took a few stores but finally, I found a stunning dress that wasn't to over the top but dressy enough in the form a floor-length black dress with a slit up one leg. The top of the dress is tight to my body and cut in a low V and the straps holding it all together thin in a spaghetti strap style.

Charlotte also picked out a dress in the form of a short skater style dress in red, it pulls in tight at the waist and flares at the bottom, she looked so cute.

After our shopping is complete we sit down in the food court with our lunch.

"How was your first week of work?" Charlotte questions

"It was really nice, Elle helped with a lot of training as well as Noah who works with us, and Saturday night was my first official night, Elle was off but Noah was with me which I was so thankful for, he's been really good to me"

"Noah huh?" She raises a brow with a grin "Is he hot?"

"Extremely" I nod a smile now forming on my lips "Here" I scroll through my Instagram and pull up his page, then hand the phone to her. 

"Oh wow, he is cute as hell" she gushes as she scrolls through his photos.

"He is, and he's lovely but I have my eye on someone else"