[53] Home

I wake to the smell of Bacon and eggs and smile softly, it's so nice to wake up in the house alone like I have for the last week, it's even better knowing it's Enzo who's in the kitchen.

Last night after we arrived home, we were in for a long night of celebrating. Everyone was so excited to have Enzo home, but nobody more so than me.

While we had everyone in the same location at once I took a moment to tell them all I was no longer working for the firm was now strictly only a lawyer for the Cobra members and their families. I told them about the run of had with my boss and the things she's said to me and about the family and that wasn't going to stand for it.

My family were all really proud of me for standing up for myself and for telling her to stick her job. I know Papa and Andre are really happy to have me full time.

We ate, drank, danced, and had the best time with everyone. It was the first time in a week I felt happy and stress-free.

Once everyone finally left and Enzo and I headed up to bed, we made love for hours, not just sex, actually made love. I missed him so damn much and I could feel in his movements that he felt the same.

The door to the bedroom opens and I sit up smiling as Enzo pops his head in. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Handsome."

"Breakfast is ready," he holds his hand out.

I stand up and make my way over to him, once I reach I take his hand. He pulls me close and presses a kiss to my lips, then leads me out of the room.

We walk to the top of the stairs, and he stops. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I nod

"Put this on." He pulls a blindfold out of his sweat pants pocket and hands it to me.

"Oooo kinky." I giggle and put it on

"Stop that." He slaps me on the ass hard causing me to gasp and giggle

He leads me down the stairs slowly, step by step. Once we reach the bottom he removes the blindfold. I look around the room and a huge smile creep onto my lips

There is a huge breakfast set out, with a bunch of flowers, a pile of presents wrapped beautifully, and balloons floating around the room

"How?" I ask in pure shock

"I have everything arranged before I got locked up." He shrugs

"But you just got out, and-"

"Did you really think I'd forget your birthday baby?" He smiles down at me

"I wouldn't have blamed you if you did." I shrug

"Well I didn't, and I'm home and I had all your presents already stashed and the flowers ordered as well as the balloons."

"I love you." I wrap my arms around him

"I love you." He kisses the top of my head. "Breakfast then presents?" He grins

...

Breakfast was amazing and so were all the gifts that Enz bought for me. To stay I'm spoilt is an understatement, because I really am he makes me feel loved and wanted, not because he buys me things but because he listens to the things I mention and walk about, he pays attention to things I look at in stores, he knows me.

After breakfast we move to the couch where I plan on spending the rest of my birthday. With Enzo only just being home and probably being watched for the next couple of days it's best we just stay in, but I'm fine with that because after his week away I don't want to let him leave my side again.