[28] Family dinner

Tonight Enzo and I invited everyone over to my family home for dinner. Now that the cat is out of the bag about us, it was very important that we tell my family about us rather than them finding out about us via someone else. 

It's been a very long time since I've sat down at a family dinner, so once we got everyone's response of yes they'd come to dinner I was feeling really excited. 

Enzo and I spent the afternoon doing all of the cooking and got everything ready for the night, including deserts which Enzo made, who knew my sexy Italian man would be such a good cook. 

Ten minutes before everyone is due to arrive, including Mum and Dad who have been out for the day. Enzo and I set out all of the food on the bench and stack a pile of plates at one end so that everyone can walk around and choose what they'd like to eat in a buffet style.

"What do you think?" I step back looking at our hard work

"I think it looks amazing, you did a great job baby." He kisses the top of my head. 

"We" I point between him and I "We did a great job."

"Mmmm, we make a good team don't we?" he smirks 

"Don't give me that look, I need to go and get dressed." I hurry up the stairs. 

Everyone arrived right on time and I lead them into the kitchen where they grabbed a plate, piling it with food before sitting down at the table with us. 

"Alright start talking, what's with the family dinner?" Andre asks as he sits down at the dinner table with his plate full of food, the last one to sit down. 

I chew and swallow the food in my mouth and clear my throat "Enzo and I have something that we'd like to tell you guys and so we wanted to tell you all together." 

"Spit it out then," Andre says with a mouth full of food.

"Enzo and I are together and we just wanted you all to know." I shrug

"Really?" Mum asks with a huge smile on her face. 

"Together?" Sara asks with a smile "Oh, wow, when did this happen." she says pretending to be surprised 

"No need to act so surprised now sweetheart, I know that you knew, and I knew as well."

"Y-you did?" Enzo questions looking between Andre and Sara. 

"Yes, and I wondered how long you were going to keep it from me." He smirks "I have cameras all over the house man, I know every single time you've snuck Mia in and out of the house, and the night Sara caught the two of you in the hallway and then kept it from me" He turns his attention back to Sara raising a brow at her

"Sorry?" she asks as if a question a grin on her lips 

"You could have told me man, I'm happy for the two of you, really" He smiles back at us 

Dad clears his throat and we all turn our attention to him. "While I don't want to know about whatever happened in the hallway, nor do I want to know about what's been happening while the two of you have been sneaking around, I am happy for the two of you and you have my blessing."

"Thank-you Sir" Enzo smiles 

"You're good for our baby Enz, and you were already part of the family so it's a good fit in my eyes." 

"So, none of you are upset about us?" I asked 

"Of course not, if there is one man I trust in the world with my baby sister it's Enzo, in fact I think he might be the only man I feel is good enough for you, even though he's still punching." Andre grins