[8] Again

Last night was last weekend all over again. Mia and I had sex multiple times, including on the taxi ride home. I wish I could say it was the alcohol, but for me, it wasn't, I wanted her over and over and over again and she seems to be in the same frame of mind.

I sit on the edge of the bed and pull my briefs back on. I have no idea what I'm meant to do, should I leave? Should I stay? I sigh softly and close my eyes for a second, why is this so hard.

"You're still here." She whispers from next to me

"I was just about to leave" I admit

"Don't let me stop you." She shrugs

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to leave?" I question

"You can stay if you want, I don't mind, just let me get dressed" she pulls the covers over her body "Turn the other way"

"Mia come on it's not like I didn't see you naked last night"

"Just turn around" she snaps at me

"Jeez okay" I turn around

I hear here rustling and finally, she speaks again "you can turn around now"

I turn around and she's dressed in her pajamas, then slides back into bed next to me.

"What's the matter with you this morning?" I question

"I don't know, I think I'm still tired" she lays down next to me "Sorry I didn't mean to snap"

"It's okay" I reach out and tuck her hair behind her "How is it possible that you still look beautiful even in the mornings" the words leave my mouth before I have time to stop myself

"Is that what you tell all the girls you sleep with?" She smirks

"No, just you. You're so fucking beautiful" I move in closer to her

Mia's POV:

"You're so fucking beautiful, come on look at me, this is what you wanted remember, you said you wanted to do this, just relax baby" The words play over in my head.

I push Enzo away and sit up quickly "would you back off, I don't fucking want this" I shout at him

"Sorry" he sits up and backs away "I-"

"Get out, get the fuck out" I shout

"Mia, god what the hell is wrong with you. You're the one who came onto me last night remember" he stands up and begins getting dressed quickly. "If you wanted to be friends with benefits all you had to do was say so, you want me to fuck you and leave you? Fine." he places his phone and wallet back in his pocket "See you next weekend when you decide you want to fuck me in the club, and in the taxi and all over your fucking bedroom but god forbid I touch you in the morning." He leaves the room. 

I take a deep breath as he slams my bedroom door and makes his way down the stairs, his loud footsteps echoing through the empty house until finally, I hear the front door slam also. 

I don't want to feel this way, I don't want to be afraid of a man touching me, I don't want to be afraid of Enzo, I have no reason to be, he's always been so kind to me and I know he'd never hurt me. But sometimes when you've been through something it's hard to forget about it just it never happened and push it aside. 

I pull my bedroom draw open and pull out a small white baggie of Cocaine. I line it up on the bedside table and sniff it in, closing my eyes as I wait for it hit my system and make me feel okay again. 

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz 

Adrianna Calling:

"Hey" I answer