[69] Going home

Mia's POV:

After lunch, I make my way to Mum and Papa's place, the same place I've been officially living for the last couple of months and my family home, but today I'm telling them I'm going home, to my family, my home with Enzo.

"Hey sweetie, you're earlier than expected." Mum smiles as she looks up at me from the kitchen bench where she is preparing dinner.

"I had lunch with the girls and here was closer than home so I figured I'd come over early."

"Home huh? You mean Enzo's place?" She raises a brow with a grin

"So uh, have you spoken to Bex today?" I change the subject quickly

"I have." She nods with a smile "I hear Charlotte and Jackson are getting married."

"And you're looking at one of her bridesmaids" I point to myself with a smile "Her ring is stunning and she's happy, I can't wait for their wedding." I gush

"You'll make an amazing bridesmaid honey." She thinks for a moment "we should host a dinner for them, an engagement party of sorts"

"I think she'd love that Mum" I give her a soft smile.

"Damn this house smells amazing," Andre calls as he bursts through the door full of energy

"You're early as well, how was work?" Mum questions as she continues her cooking.

I jump at the feeling of arms around me and turn quickly smiling up at Enzo who's now also entered the room.

"Hey." I smile up at him

"Hi baby." He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips.

"How was work?"

"I had a bit of a run-in with Cora, but other than that it was okay." He shrugs

"Do I even want to know?"

"Probably not, how was lunch with the girls?"

"Soooo good. Char and Jacks got engaged this morning."

"About bloody time." Andre chimes in

I turn back looking at him and notice Mum looking between Enzo and I, a smirk on her lips, but I choose to ignore it and look towards Andre "I know, they've only been together their entire lives." 

"Full house tonight." Papa smiles as he makes his way into the kitchen "Can I help with anything Tesoro?" He wraps his arms around Mum. 

"Andre can I get some help please," Sara calls from the door. 

"I'll go." I exit the kitchen quickly and make my way into the foyer. It's then I find Sara with her arms full and Bella crying 

"Aww what's the matter baby girl?" I open the door and take her into my arms. 

"Thanks." Sara breathes out "She's been so upset today and I have her baby bag still in the car. I'll go and get that." she heads back down the stairs. 

I make my way inside carrying her in my arms, her breathing now becoming slower and her tears stropping. "What's wrong baby girl, why are you so sad today?" I kiss her cheek and enter the living room sitting down on the couch, holding her in my arms 

"You've always been so good with her." Andre comments from the doorway 

"What can I say, she is my mini." I joke 

"I know, I just meant you've always been so natural with her, she's always so relaxed around you."

"Mmm?" I hum softly