[73] Millie & Marni

Mia's POV:

We've been home with our baby girls for one week now and so far everything is going perfectly. A few hours after they were born Mum and Papa came to the hospital to meet them, as did Stella and Pat. On our second day home Andre, Sara, and Bella came to meet them, but everyone else gave us a little more time to settle in and spend some time with them, but so far that's all until tonight.

Tonight our friends are all coming over to meet them both and have some cuddles, I can't wait to see them all, and share our beautiful girls with them and I know they're all dying to meet them as well.

"She's finally asleep," Enzo whispers from the door in reference to Amelia who has been a little fussy this afternoon, nothing I did seemed to calm her, but as soon as she was with her Daddy she was out like a light.

I look up from my position on the couch snuggled up with Marni "Armani is asleep as well. Do you want to take her and put her into bed?"

Enzo makes his way in and picks her up gently, as he does she begins to stir and lets out a soft whimper. "Hey shhh it's okay, Papa has you." he rocks her as he walks to the door and she instantly calms down.

I sit up with a smile as I watch him leave the room, I knew he would be an amazing dad, but he's beyond anything I ever imagined. He is there the second he hears so much as a whimper, he is the most doting father I've ever seen and Andre was always amazing with Bella.

He makes his way back into the living room and sits down wrapping his arm around me, pulling me down into his arms. "You look tired my love." He whispers

"I don't know how you have so much energy to just keep going."

"You gave birth to not one, but two baby girls Mia, it's okay for you to be tried and for your body to be sore."

"Mmm, well I'll be pleased when my body isn't sore anymore because watching you interact with the girls makes me want you so bad." I giggle and press my lips to his.

"Jeez, baby number three here we come." he jokes as he kisses me back

"Mmm, I don't know about that, let me love you for a little first." I giggle against his lips as I continue to kiss him.

"Bloody hell didn't you just give birth to two babies" Andre screws up his face as he makes his way into the living room.

"Why did I give you a key again?" I rebut as I pull back from Enzo

"Because I'm your brother and you love me and it's me who goes and buys nappies when you need them." He grins as he places a large box of nappies down on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you so much for getting those for us." I smile over at him. "Do you want to stay for dinner, everyone will be here soon and they're bringing take out."

"Nah, I need to get home to Sara and Bella." he shakes his head "But I love you all and I'll see you soon." He blows me an air kiss and I smile as he heads out the door.

...

An hour after Andre's leaving Charlotte, Jackson, Adrianna, Noah, Elle, and Marco all arrive at the house with take out as promised. Everyone makes their way inside and we all say our hellos before settling around our large dining room table with some plates to share the food.

"Hows life as parents?" Charlotte smiles

"Good, I'm pretty lucky the girls are perfect and Enzo is the best daddy."

"And you're the best Mummy," Enzo says with a smile

"Aww stop it you two, you're so stinkin' cute." Elle smiles as she looks between us sharing a loving look