[44] Saturday

Mia's POV:

Saturday arrived quickly and I was glad for it. For the last four days, Enzo has been helping me with my study, and even though he doesn't understand most of the content, it has been very helpful having him quiz me and take down notes on what I get wrong or what I stumble on.

"I think that's the last of it." Enzo smiles as he places a heap of items into the trolley

"Gosh, how many people are you planning on having over for dinner this week, we have way more food than usual." I raise a brow

"I told you not to bring me shopping when I'm hungry." He shrugs

"Okay cranky pants, let's get you out of here." I giggle 

So far this morning we spent our time cleaning the house and now we're doing the grocery shopping. In the last three months we've turned into an old married couple already set in our routine, but if this is what the rest of my life with Enzo looks like, sign me up, because I'm so down.

After checking out our items we leave the shop and head out the door.

"Do you feel like some drinks tonight?" Enzo questions as we near the bottle shop

"Sure, why not." I shrug

We make our way into the store and Enzo grabs a few cases of beer and some sprits "Grab what you like baby." He instructs

"One week of studying and I've turned you into an alcoholic." I joke as I grab a couple of bottles from the shelves

"It's hard work." he jokes with a smile

...

By the time we arrive home, it's late afternoon. We pack all of the food into the fridge and freezer and into the cupboards and put all of the shopping bags away keeping the house in its spotless condition.

"Why don't you go and change into your swimmers and we'll go for a swim?" Enzo suggests.

"Yeah good idea, it's pretty warm outside." I nod and head upstairs.

I make my way upstairs and into our bedroom and strip off my clothing folding them back up as I'd only been in them for an hour while doing the shopping. I pull open my side of the draw and pull out my bikini and slide it up over my body. I leave my hair out and messy as it needs to be washed when I shower anyway.

I make my way back down the hallway and into the kitchen where Enzo is setting out plates of snacks like cheese, biscuits, chips, chocolate, dips and meat platters, and so on.

"Uh, is there a party I don't know about?"

"Actually yes there is yes." He grins as the doorbell rings.

He makes his way to the door and swings it open, a moment later Charlotte, Adrianna, Noah, and Jackson all make their way through the door.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" I smile brightly

"Enzo arranged a little party because he looooooooves you" Adrianna giggles and gives me a hug.

I turn to Enzo and raise a brow and he shrugs his shoulders "True"

I giggle as he walks past me back into the kitchen. "I have a tone of food, hope you're hungry." he tells everyone.

I hug Charlotte, Jackson, and Noah as they make their way in and then meet them back in the kitchen, where we all begin picking at the snacks