[47] Six months

The days have quickly turned into weeks and the weeks into months. And today is a very special day for me, it's my graduation day. Today I am leaving college with a degree in law and a perfect score on my final exam, and if I'm honest I couldn't be prouder of myself.

As a little gift, Enzo arranged for someone to come to the house to do my hair and make-up for me so I didn't have to stress about it and felt extra special for the day. He's so sweet.

The ceremony is long, drawn-out and boring but as I'm the first person in my entire family history to complete college and come out with a degree all my family wanted to be here and are extremely proud of me, even my Uncle Franco and Aunt Layla came from Italy to see me graduate.

As my name is called I make my way onto the stage and pray that I won't be the girl who trips over and makes a fool of herself. I take each step carefully and I finally reach the Dean. I shake his hand and take my certificate, then make my way off the stage once more.

Once it's all over, I leave my seat and make my way to the end of the field looking for my family. I spot Enzo right away and make my way over to him. The moment I reach him he picks me up and spins me around. "Congratulations baby, you did it."

"Thank-you" I press a kiss to his lips and he places me back down on my feet. I pull back from our embrace and I hug my Mum and Papa

"We're so proud of you baby." Mum gushes as she holds me.

"We really are sweetheart." Dad agrees as he joins in on the hug.

I make my way around the large group greeting and hugging everyone. Andre, Sara, Bella, Adrianna, Noah, Layla, Franco, Marco, Elle, Charlotte, Jackson, Grandpa Easton and Grandma Aubrey, everyone is here.

"Thank you so much for coming Grandpa" I kiss his cheek

"Where else in the world would I be?" He grins "I knew of everyone in our family it would be our baby girl who turned out to be the smartest," he says proudly

"Gee thanks for that Grandad." Andre chuckles softly.

"Hello Mia" a sweet voice with a strong accent speaks.

I turn and come face to face with Pat and Stella, Enzo's parents

"Oh my gosh." I gasp and my hand flies over my mouth for a moment. "Mr and Mrs Moretti, what are you doing here?"

"We came to see you graduate, Enzo speaks so proudly of you and your marks, we wanted to see it for ourselves."

"Aww thank-you." I give her a hug. "I can't believe you'd come just for this." I pull back from the hug and hug Pat, Enzo's father

"Of course, we're all family now." He reminds.

"Alright, everything is almost ready to go, so let's head back to our place." Papa announces.

Much to my dismay Mum and Papa planned a graduation party for me with our friends and family. While I'm always down for a party, I always feel very embarrassed when I'm the centre of attention, and I have no doubt in the back of my mind that Mum and dad have gone all out on this one.

After an hour drive we arrive back at my family home and I can see lots of cars are here already belonging to our family and friends.

I step out of the car with Enzo who takes my hand. "I have something for you upstairs before you greet everyone." He whispers as we make our way toward the steps

We enter the house and make our way upstairs to my old bedroom. There is a large box laid out on the bed, as well as a beautiful big bunch of flowers and a small jewelry box sitting next to them.