[52] 3 PM

I arrive home and close the front door with a smile before making my way into the kitchen where Andre and the boys have been working for the day.

"How did it go sis? You look a little flustered."

"She looks like she just got laid," Jackson smirks

I giggle softly and bite down on my bottom lip.

"Mia, you fucked him in jail? How the hell did you even manage that." Adrianna gasps with a giggle

"Look a girl has to do what a girl has to do okay," I smirk

"I don't want to hear about this thanks anyway." Andre crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well good because I'm going to shower, get dressed be meet with Judge Harrison at 3 PM and I'm going to bring Enzo home."

"Oh? You managed to fill him in on the plan between sex?" Charlotte giggles

"We did both at the same time." I wink

"Well that's going to be an interesting story to tell your baby. Yes honey, you were conceived when Mummy went to visit Daddy in jail and screwed him against a wall." Adrianna giggles

"It was on the chair, not the wall and-"

"Can you just go and shower please" Andre screws up his face

"What's wrong Dre? You don't want to think of your sister riding your best friend" Adrianna giggles, stirring him further

"Fuck sake" he huffs and leaves the room. Everyone laughing.

...

I arrive at the courthouse at 3PM on the dot, not a moment early and not a moment late.

I walk down the hall and knock on Judge Harrison's door, he opens it with a smile. "Miss Ricci perfect time I see." He steps aside to allow me in. "I'll leave the door open until the officers arrive, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He gestures to the seat. "Take a seat if you will."

Ten minutes late the police officers who arrested Enzo make their way into the room.

"I'm glad you could join us." Judge rolls his eyes

"Sorry judge, we do actually work our on the roads you know, not just in an office." One snarls

Wow, I can see this going my way already.

"I'm sorry about my colleague's manners Judge, but in all fairness this is a waste of everyone's time, I have the footage here, and as you will see Enzo Moretti is guilty as charged."

"I'll be the judge of that." He holds his hand out.

The office hands the Judge a tablet and the footage begins to play. I don't need to watch the footage because I've already seen it and it's no worry to me, I have everything I need to say in my head ready to go.

"Miss Ricci." He raises a brow "Mr Moretti is the man in this footage is he not?"

"Yes judge he is." I nod "but it's not his car, nor are they his drugs. Please press play again."

The video starts with Enzo making his way from the side which works well for us as there is a track close by. "As you can see Mr. Moretti is walking off the track which is located to the side, and makes his way past the car, in no way does he attempt to open the car door or get into the car."

"Mm." He nods and pauses the clip

"Oh for god sake Judge, his finger prints are on the car."

"His fingerprints are on the car because you man handled him." I point at the officer, then back to judge "press play."