Chapter- 7

Fab 5 were still standing there in shock..They have always heard about a princess from their Dads, they have never cared much about it so never asked them about her. But today when they got to know that their mystery princess was Nandini, they felt like digging the ground and hiding in it. They knew how possessive their fathers are for their princess.

While on the other side, Nandini was damn angry as well as happy..Viren came and hugged the rest too..

Viren ( sarcastically ): Why do you always make her angry and let me to handle it..

Akash ( grinned ): Abey tu hi tho hai na iska baap..

Viren ( confused ): Kyun..ab tujhe ithni badi confusion kyu aaya..?

Akash ( chuckled ): Kyunki tu tho bohath dartha hai isse..

Viren glared at him while Nandini smacked Akash's shoulder..

Nandini ( glared ): Ab mere Dad ko tang karna bandh keejiye aur ye batha..sab ke sab mujhse bina bathaye kyu chale gaye..kuch tho gadbad hai..bolo bolo..

Swayam ( innocently ): Arey meri Ladli..hum tho apne aapko bacha rahe the..

Nandini ( confused ): Mathlab..?

Ranveer ( fake scared ): Arey hamare bache aaye na tere under kaam karne keliye, aur ham apne bachon ko janthe hai..wo tho bilkul bhi tere harkathe pasandh nahi karenge..

Raj ( innocently ): Exactly, we just wanted to get rid of your scoldings and Fab 5's anger..they wouldn't want to work under you, they were never ordered..

Fab 5 stood there with opened mouths..So now its clear..They wanted to get rid of their children's anger..That's why they faked a meeting..

Nandini ( glared ): Like really..I already told you that I don't want them to work under me..I am very conscious about my profession..and I get so angry when someone disobeys me or if they are inefficient then please expect only harsh attitude from me..But you didn't listen..you badly wanted them to join under me..like..why don't you make them work under you..they could learn business from there too..

Lalith went and side hugged her..

Lalith ( smiled ): Because we wanted them to be matured..You would have seen them in India right..They are spoilt..Alya, Dhruv and Cabir are already married but still they don't understand the meaning of Life, which you could teach them..You started learning business when you were just 9 years old and you learnt it thoroughly when you were 15..6 years..you took 6 years to learn English but that was when you were small..You know a young brain can withstand more information than a much old brain..When you learnt business you were just 9 but still you took 6 years to complete but our kids are 26 years old..do you expect them to learn business so easily..? No, you can't, cause their brain have turned old..but we have belief in you, we trust you a lot and so we know you could teach them..what is business, what is life and moreover what is Love..

Nandini ( confused ): Love..?

Raj ( smiled ): Yup, Love..You know the exact definition of Love..You are the reason for Dixit's happiness..You will make them learn what is Love..cause they never got it..

Nandini ( sighed ): Pops..you know, I..I will try to teach them business but..Love..its a very huge word..If one need to know the meaning of it then he should crave for it, he need to understand that even he want to know what is Love..your kids need to have it in them..only then they could learn it..Fine, lets leave it..if they are destined then happiness will come to them..

Viren smiled and kissed her forehead..She smiled at him..

Abhi ( teased ): Kya Papas..aap log apne bete ko kaise bhool sakthe hai..