Chapter- 27

In Malhotra Mansion

It was a new morning and indeed this morning was so peaceful for someone. Because the last night was the most perfect night of his life after 6 years and 6 months of his life. If he has ever felt being loved then it was when his star, his shining star came to his life. He lost the way of living his life when Nandini left him and now he is feeling the same peace which he felt years back when she stepped in his life, for the first time..He couldn't ask more, and to top his happiness, he is having his Dad by his side and now he knew, he will be having many beside him to love him, why not, after all Raj Malhotra's friend list is so beautiful that they know only to love each other.

Manik has woken up early today and was getting ready. He wanted to meet her today, though they aren't having work in the morning today but he woke up early to meet his Lady Love..

He met Cabir and Dhruv on the way as they had slept for long and got up early, plus perks of working under Nanz because they are quiet early risers now-a-days..

They were walking downstairs when they heard someone's giggles. It looked so familiar for Manik..They looked at each other and walked further and reached the dining table only to widen their eyes..

Manik ( frozen ): Dad..

Cabir ( shocked ): What the..

Dhruv ( freaked out ): The Raj Malhotra is sitting on the dining table..

They moved further in shock and got surprised again..

Manik ( whispered with a smile ): Nandini..

Oh yes, Nandini Dixit was also sitting on the table in front of Raj and she was making some batter in a bowl and was giggling at Raj..

Nandini had come to Malhotra Mansion since she was free at home and her brothers were sleeping like kumbkharans and her Dad was also sleeping because he had a late meting last night, even her friends were sleeping..She can't even call Soha since she is with Arya so she didn't want to disturb the couple..The next person whom she could think of is Raj as he is an early riser..She decided to spend her morning with her Pops..

Nandini ( giggled ): Like really Pops..hot water..?

Raj ( chuckled ): Aur nahi tho kya..Akash was always a flirt and Akshara and Trisha had enough..you know the girls or ladies for now just switched on the heater and he took a hot shower..you should have seen his Head..He looked like a crow who got attacked by electricity..

She rolled on the table and laughed out while the 3 boys looked at Raj in horror..

Cabir: Bechara mere baap..

Raj ( chuckled ): Oye tu zyada hasna meth..tum bhi tho prankster thi apne school aur college mein..

Nandini ( sat again ): Haa..but our pranks were never dangerous you know..We play pranks on the bad guys and bit*** girls..But the boys of our gang used to play such dangerous things on guys who propose me and soulie..

Raj ( bad face ): Yeah yeah..at least Soha accepted someone's proposal and she is going to have a happily ever after soon but you never accepted any..NOT EVEN MANIK'S PROPOSAL..

Manik widened his eyes and his jaws could touch the floor any moment while CabRuv's eyes were going to pop out of it's sockets..

Nandini stopped making the batter and stared at her Pops in helplessness..She sighed in frustration..

Nandini: Pops, you are still not over with it..

Raj ( sighed ): You have just ruined my dream, so its obvious for me to feel like that..