Chapter- 58

In Manik's Car

Nandini: Mani, hum kaha jaa rahe hai..??

She's been asking this question for the past 30 minutes but he didn't even bother to reply to her question, instead he was saying only one sentence " It's a surprise " and since then she was banging her hand on the dashboard with an irritated look on her face..

Manik: Okay, we're here..

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Like, finally..

And she turned her head to the left to get confused..

Nandini: Mani..you..where are we, actually..?? There's nothing here apart from some buildings..

She turned to Manik, who was simply smiling at her and the got out of the car. While, she was still confused..

Nandini ( sighed ): Ye Malhotra bohath hi difficult hai..

Manik, opened the door for her and she got out of the car while holding his hand..

Nandini: Care to explain, at least now..??

Manik: Thoda tho sabr rakhiye, Madam..

Nandini: Thoda..?? It's been..uh, yeah 40 minutes since we left our home and then, now, you made me to stand in front of some buildings, like it's some business districts but still, all I'm getting to know is, be patient, be patient. Mathlab, can you just tell me wh...

Before, she could say something, she was shut by his lips and it turned out to be a soft kiss..

Manik: If you speak like this then I'm not gonna take my lips back from yours..You want it to happen..??

She looked at him with an annoyed look on her face which he ignored and took her hand in his and entwined them..

Manik: Chalo, ab tho mujhe bohath dikhana hai aapko..

Nandini: Don't talk to me..

Manik ( chuckled ): Of course, I will.

Nandini: Ugh..stupid Malhotra..

Manik: I know..But hey, it's only for you..

And this made her smile but she preferred to hide it which was noticed by him too. Soon, they started to walk..

Manik: Ab pooch kyu nahi rahi ho ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai..

Nandini ( casually ): Poochogi tho tum nahi bathaoge. Phir mein apna muh kholke usko dard dena nahi chahthe hai..

Manik ( sarcastically ): Kithna khayal rakhthe hai tum apna muh ka..!!

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Aw, thank you monster..

He glared at her and this time, she ignored him.

Manik: Chalo, hum pohanch gaye..

She looked up still with an irritated face, only to get confused..

Nandini: What is it..??

Manik ( curiously ): How does it look..??

She turned to him to see his curious eyes and she grew more confused..

Nandini: Why do you look so curious, Mani..?? Ye kaunsi building hai..?? We were in some business district but then now, we're actually in a garden area. Ye sab kya hai Mani..??

Manik ( sighed ): Tum bas ithna hi bolo, ki ye kaise lagi tumhe. You're a businesswoman. So, be Nanz and tell it..Trust me, I'll clear all your doubts..

She looked surprised but then too, she nodded at him, because she trusted him way too more..

Nandini: O..kay. If that's the case, then yes, I did like this building. It looks pretty much something related to business but then too, it has a natural aura. Like, its prettiness is simply amazing. Professional yet peaceful..You can say, I, Nanz, loved it..