Chapter- 37

At Sona's Place

Dev's family got out of their cars and stood in front of Sona's place and admired her house with a smile on their faces..

It was a 2 story house which speaks only peace. Sona is a very simple person so her father bought a house according to her taste and they've been staying here since 15 years..

Everyone moved inside with elders in the front and youngsters at the end. Dev took it as a cue and stood in between Soha and Nandini and held their hands making them halt in their tracks..

Soha ( frowned ): Kya hua Bhai..?

Dev ( glared ): You didn't have to do it..and you know I don't like when you sacrifice something for me..

Nandini ( annoyed ): Elaboration, Mr. Kapoor..

Dev ( sarcastic face ): Then, let me do the honors..Who the hell asked you to wear sarees when you were comfortable in casual shorts and tops..We aren't in any function. Princess never liked sarees but you are in a saree and Nandu, tum, you wear saree only during your office hours because that's something Pops likes..So, I know, why you are in sarees..

Soha ( grinned sheepishly ): Bhai..aap aiweyi sochtha hai..kuch bhi haan..Arya..chalo, Sona mera wait kar rahi hai..soulie tu aaja..

Soha escaped while Nandini widened her mouth in shock and then cursed her multiple times for locking her with Dev and his questions..She got out of Dev's grip and ran inside with Arya while Nandini was about to move out when Dev gripped her hand tightly..

Dev: Not so soon, Miss Dixit..

Nandini ( grinned ): Dev, tum aaj kuch zyada hi handsome lag rahe ho..hai na gadhe..

She stared at Sid to see him staring at her with " seriously..grow up babe " look on his face. She stomped his feet for earning a wince from him..

Dev ( fake grinned ): Really..? Aw, thank you baby sissy..it was lame..

Dev shot another glare and she sighed in defeat..

Nandini: Dev, we aren't doing anything for anyone. We know how Sona's father is and trust me we have got no problem in it, in fact we respect his choices but we don't want to create any bad image in his mind for us. Arey, unke daamad ke pariwar wale sanskari hona chahiye, so please..don't start with your speeches regarding " I hate when you sacrifice for me " . We are a family Dev..

Dev shook his head with a smile and kept his hand around her shoulder..

Dev: Chal, tujhse jeetega bhi kaise..

Sid: Impossible hai, kameeni hamesha kameeni hi rahegi aur aap jaise straightened gentleman kameenon se ladne ke bare mein soch bhi nahi saktha..

Nandini smacked his stomach..

Nandini ( glared at Sid ): Tujh jaise gadhon ka Bhai hona bhi sharam ke baath hai..

Dev chuckled and Sid made a bad face and the three ended up laughing and entered inside and this scene was witnessed by Fab 5 who admired their friendship..

Sona's Bua welcomed Dev's family happily and made them sit comfortably..

Sona's Bua: Hamara ghar chota hai, I hope you could manage..

Poorvi ( smiled sweetly ): Ghar nahi balki hum iss ghar ke andhar rehne wale log ke dil dekhthe hai..

Shanno: Aur wo chota nahi hona chahiye, hame nahi lagtha aap logon ke dil chota hai..

Akshara: Waise bhi hamara beta iss ghar ki beti se shadi karne wala hai isiliye iss ghar se koi lena dena nahi..

Sona's Bua smiled widely at her and thanked their God for sending a guy like Dev in Sona's life..