Chapter- 44

At Sona's place

( People were seated around and Dev and Sona were seated on the mini stage with M5 beside them )

Everyone were indulged in their own talks with their friends and relatives. Abhimanyu and Rishab moved to the the stage and shouted..

" Attention peeps.." and each and everyone's heads snapped at them and listened to them curiously..

Abhimanyu: Finally, you've guys planned to mute your radios..

Rishab: Exactly, I mean, I know girls can never close their mouths but what about guys and men..?? How can you guys think of speaking like a non-stop nightingale..

Abhi ( frowned ): Wait..?? Why nightingale..??

Rishab ( grinned ): Because nightingale sings and here people are speaking just like how nightingale doesn't stop singing..

Abhi ( bad face ): I can never expect more..Okay, I think, we should start with our programmes..?? What say..?

Rishab: Hell yeah..So, peeps, what do want to see first, group performance or any couple performance, I mean, a romantic one..

" Romantic..." the people shouted and Abhimanyu and Rishab smirked..

Abhimanyu: Whoa, which means, even you guys wanted what we want..Okay, Rishab, do you have any pair in your mind..?

Rishab: Of course, why should we think more when we have the main pair here. Let's welcome Mr. Dev Kapoor and soon to be Mrs. Dev Kapoor..!!

And the crowd cheered for them while Dev and Sona made horrified faces..

Dev: What..?? Performance..? When did it happen..??

Nandini ( smirked ): It didn't happen yet, you're going to make it happen..

Sid: Exactly, now get up and pull your bride along with you..

Soha: And yeah, we're expecting something hot..

Arya: Oh yeah, buddy, keep aside your calm nature somewhere else and be your girl's guy now..

Dev glared at him but nonetheless, he stood up and forwarded his hand to a nervous Sona. She looked at him to see the assuring smile on his face which made her smile too. She gave her hand in his and they moved to the stage..

Mr. Bose was looking at Sona with a smile which she looked at him nervously but saw him giving her a nod which was enough for her to go ahead with her performance..

Abhi: So, here's our beautiful couple to light up a romantic atmosphere..

Elders watched them with a smile who have taken their position with Sona's hands on Dev's shoulders and his on her waist..

( Family members' sitting area, imagine more number of couches )

( Sona's Attire )

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love