Chapter- 26

In the Shopping Mall

Nandini and Soha were trying their best to cheer Sona as she was badly affected by Alya's words. Sona is an independent girl but she always kept distance from strangers since she was brought up by a strict father and without a mother. Her fathers has always taught her not to trust anyone but what her Papa never understood was his teachings made his daughter a very reserved and a soft hearted person that she doesn't want to get involved with anyone either through friendship or through enmity..

Nandini: Sona..try this dress..

Sona just took it from her and went to trial room while the girls sighed in defeat..

Nnaidni ( pressed her forehead): Alya Vedant..That girl is getting on my nerves..If she wasn't Ranvi papa's daughter, I would have murdered her..

Soha ( sighed): Its fine yar..we will make everything all right..

Nandini ( angry ): How soulie..how..? You very well know about Sona's character. She was always afraid to confess her feelings to Dev just because he was rich. And today, Alya's words might have pierced her heart..I hope she doesn't take any stupid decision..She makes only stupid decisions when she is upset..

"Beep""Beep"

Nandini took out her mobile to see a message..

" Its something urgent..Where are you " from Manik..

SHe got worried reading the word urgent..

" I am at Bercy Village..What's the issue..? " she typed and sent it with thumping heart..

But she didn't get nay reply..

Soha: What happened, soulie..?

Nandini showed the message to Soha..

Nandini: I am scared..What if Ranvi Papa has seen all those things..He will be upset and Soulie..you have even spoke about my relationship with Manik..did someone hear it..?

Soha ( held her hand ): No one was there yar..and if something such has happened then Ri aur Ritu might have informed us, anyhow..

Nandini nodded and soon Sona came out..

Sona ( expressionless ): It was fine..But, Its too expensive..I am not buy it..

Soha ( sighed ): Sona, we told you right..Its a gift from M5 for your relationship with Bhai..So, we are going to decide it..

Sona: No Soha, I can't take it..

Nandini ( sighed ): Fine, we will take what you like..is that okay with you..?

Sona just nodded and the girls started their shopping but Sona was just checking for some or the other thing that could reach to her expenses..

Nandini and Soha was just getting worried with Sona's behavior..

Voice: Mind if I join..?

The girls turned to the voice and got surprised..

Nandini: Manik...

Manik came and stood beside Nandini..

Manik ( awkwardly ): Um..is it fine if I join you guys..?

Soha stared at Nandini while she ( Nandini ) was looking at Manik with a frown on her face..Sona seemed uncomfortable because Manik is Alya's friend..

Nandini ( suspicious ): What are you doing here..? And what was that message, Mr. Mlahotra..?

Manik ( shrugged): Oh, that message..actually I had to get a business suit urgently so thought of taking help from you..