Chapter- 60

Time flies like how an insect flies. You wouldn't know it's speed until you try to concentrate in it, only in it. The same situation happened with them. Them, refers to the huge family of Manik and Nandini.

Its been 2 months since the inauguration of " My Heartbeat " happened and surprisingly, Manik's hard work is leading to it's success. While the family, who were happy with this asked him about his future and he said only one sentence " My future lies in Nandini Dixit, who should be Mrs. Manik Malhotra within days.." That meant only one thing, he's ready for marriage. Well, he has already proposed Nandini for marriage on Dev's sangeeth so now, its elders' job to get them married and so the duo were in the private jet, with their family, ready to fly to their old destination which they left for their own good.

To India..

Nandini was sitting beside Manik and playing with his fingers and his concentration went up to her forehead which had frowns..

Manik: Nervous much, aren't you..??

She simply nodded and he kissed the top of her head..

Manik: It's fine, Love. We're together. Ab koi alag nahi kar paenge hume, na koi insaan, na koi jagah..

She looked up at him to see him assuring through his eyes and she smiled and kept her head on his chest and made him to wrap his hand around her shoulders..

Nandini: I know, Mani. But still, I just can't get over with it. Its India, jo mujhe tumhe diya aur phir tumhe mujhse le bhi liya..I still get jitters when I think about that place..

Manik: Tho math socho. Don't think about that place...

Nandini ( frowned ): How am I not supposed to think about it when I'm going there..??

Manik: Because, you just need to think about our parents. India is their place too, especially Chhavi Mom, Dad ya dadda jaise nahi hai wo, she was born and brought up in India unlike any of our Parent, so just think that you're going to meet you Mamma's place..

She smiled warmly at him and kissed his cheeks in return making him smile.

Nandini: I love you..

Manik: I know that..I love you too, Love..Now, let's sleep..mein bohath thak gaya hoon packing ke wajah se..

She slapped him arms lightly..

Nandini: Packing tho mene kiya tha..tumne kaha kuch kiya..

Manik ( grinned ): I watched you packing my clothes like an ideal husband, after all, I need practice..

Nandini: Oh you don't need to, after marriage, I'll make you do everything, which includes packing too..

She smirked at him while he made a bad face at her.

Manik: You're preparing yourself to become a bad wife..

Nandini ( winked ): I know, that's something I would love to..

Manik ( glared ): Fine, then don't talk to me..

Nandini: Why don' t I go and talk with the pilot, then, he seems so interested in me..

Manik ( scowled ): Nandini Dixit..

She giggled and then snuggled more into him..

Nandini: I'm sleepy, Mani..let's fight after reaching Daadu's place..

Manik ( smiled ): You simply can't stop fighting, eh..??

Nandini: I love fighting with you more than I love you..

He sighed at her but then smiled after seeing her slipping into her dreamland and he too closed his eyes and drifted into a deep slumber..

After a long 9 hours and 50 minutes, they reached India and by now, it was night time. They stepped in the backyard of Malhotra's Haveli, where Arjun Malhotra was waiting for his sons and daughter's arrival. Arjun has left for India right after one month..