Chapter- 12

In Dixit's Palace

Relationship has only one literal meaning and that is being committed to someone or having a relation with a particular person. But when it comes to how to maintain a relationship then they follow their heart's wish. Everybody have their own likes and dislikes and a particular character and so they would select a partner who can understand them..

Manik and Nandini too had a different relationship. They can understand each other even after being opposite from each other. But ego separated them. Manik was repenting on listening to his Ego while Nandini believed that they were never meant to be and so got separated..

Nandini was sitting with her Papas and friends and having a chat with them..She just stopped thinking of Manik 6 years back. She knew thinking of past will only lead to her destruction. While Manik was sitting lost in deep thoughts, he didn't know how she is able to smile even after having a chat with him as he was not at all in a mood for the party. That was one difference between them, she never shows her emotions in front of her family or the world while he shows it out in frustration and anger which will lead to his own destruction..

Soon M5 were on the stage for their Album launch..

Sid ( shouted ): So, guys..ready for our Valentines Day Album launch..??

" Yes "

Arya ( excitingly ): What are we waiting for then..let's launch it guys..

The Projector was kept on and the video started..

" Valentines Day Special "

Title: You're still the one

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.

( Soha was shown on the sea shore singing but the voice was Nandini's and Arya was lying on the sand with a smirk on his face..)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

( Soha and Arya were romancing in the ocean..They were all cozy and Soha was fully on Aryamann..)

They said, "I bet they'll never make it."

But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

(you're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(you're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

( The song was ended with showing both Arya and Soha under the sheet cover sleeping with a peaceful smile on their faces..)

And the song got ended making the viewers clap in extreme excitement..The whole song wasn't shown..And so once the CD gets out in Paris then every CD's will be sold out the next moment..

Dev ( shouted ): So, how was it..?

" Awesome "

Nandini: So excited..

"Yes "

Soha: CDs will be out by tomorrow..

" Yayy "

Soon the party got over after having a wonderful dinner..Everybody went to beds soon after the dinner as they were dead tired, especially M5 and AbhEsh since they were the main people who hosted the party..