Chapter- 38

What's Love...??

Well, Love is a feeling and each of the person in the world have their own answers for this question, some just shrug it off saying its just a feeling to find peace while some have deep thoughts on it and they literally beg for true love. But everyone aren't that lucky to get true love. Some falls for the wrong person and they weep for their entire life and God won't do anything in it because that's what written in his destiny, while some falls for the right and he/she would feel out of the world due to happiness..

You may be int he worst condition, without money or without clothes or without food to eat or without any work to earn but all those pain fly away just with a glance at your Love, that's the power of true Love and sadly only very few people could be a part of it..

But God isn't that cruel too, when He sees his children deprived of Love or when they lose their loved ones, he sends an Angel in their lives to cherish them, to protect them and most importantly to make them realize that no matter what they will be loved till eternity..

Nandini Virendhar Dixit was such an Angel for Raj Malhotra. He was a person who believed in true Love but when he fell for a woman, she turned out to be the biggest mistake of his life. Not just she didn't love him, but she lived only for his money and fame. Nonetheless, he was blessed with a baby boy, Nyonika Malhotra, maybe a witch lady who is known for give and take, she got ready to give her husband, Raj, a baby and in return she wanted to be his wife forever, with his surname as her's because he has already got to know about her true face. Raj, agreed to it without any protests because he wanted a baby, for sure, he had immense love with him which he gets from his family, his best friends but love from your own blood, like your mother, like your father, like your siblings and like your kids, that's something different and he too wanted to feel for which, he was blessed with a baby boy, Manik Malhotra. His pride, his happiness, his arrogance, his everything. He took care of his baby like anything, he never let any damn evil in the world to touch him. But God wasn't done with testing him. Nyonika's taunts for Raj's family grew. She never liked Raj's family especially Chhavi Virendhar Dixit. Chhavi always had a special place in Raj's life, if Shanno was his baby sister then Chhavi was his crime partner, his sister from another mother, his bundle of joy and this irked Nyonika. She find some or the other reason to insult Chhavi which wasn't acceptable by Raj and he decided to part ways with Nyonika but she was an ugly witch. She asked for Manik's custody and the court gave it to her until the boy turns 18 years old, Raj wept for it, his only happiness was going away from him. Chhavi, even begged Nyonika to stay with them and she ( Nyonika ) wanted her ( Chhavi ) out of Raj's life for which she was ready to, but Nyonika wanted only Raj's money so the ladies fought for Manik in the court even when the court decided to give him to Nyonika. Gradually, Raj's and Manik's bond started losing it's strength, thanks to Nyonika. She made sure to do everything that will separate Manik from Raj and she was successful, she made his son into a monster and Raj couldn't do anything in it..He saw his son getting destroyed and he himself started blaming himself, he was losing himself and that was the moment the little Nandini held his hand in her tiny hands. She made him understand it wasn't his fault to love someone and to get pain in return. She said him that one day he'll get his son back and Raj who loved her like his own daughter saw his future in her eyes. His happiness in his little Love's smile.

In Murthy's Mansion

Raj rose to his feet with bloodshot eyes and hands balled into a fist. One glance at him and you will feel the meaning of how to get feared of someone.

Raj ( furiously ): Nobody hurts my love, not even my son..

Viren, who was calming himself till by leaning onto the wall opened his eyes to see Raj trying to march outside the Mansion. He just held his buddy's hand and Raj looked at him with the same furious eyes..