Chapter- 11

In Dixit's Palace

Everybody were running here and there to get the palace ready for the grand party..While Nandini was seen nowhere..Manik was finding a chance to talk to her but he couldn't find her, he can't ask anyone too as they don't share any kind of relationship for now..

In an ASYLUM

A girl was walking to a particular room. She opened the door and entered the room to see a doctor treating a woman lying on the bed..She smiled and moved towards the woman..

Girl ( smiled ): Hey...

The woman opened her eyes slowly and saw the girl and a small smile crept on her face, while the doctor too smiled after seeing the girl..

Docotr: Hello Nanz..

Yes, it was none other than Nanz a.k.a Nandini Dixit..

Nandini ( smiled ): Hey Irine..

Nandini bent to the woman who was still smiling at her..Once she had bent the woman forwarded her hand to her and kept it on Nandini's cheek..

Nandini ( smiled ): Happy Valentines Day Maa..

The woman made a confuse face..

Woman: Vale..Valen..

Nandini ( smiled ): Valen..tines..Day..

Woman ( with great difficulty ): Valen..tines..Valentines..Day..

Nandini ( kissed her cheeks ): Ye hui na baath..

Nandini turned to the doctor who has finished the checking and looking at her with a smile..

Nandini ( tensed ): How is she..?

Irine: Come with me..

Nandini was about to move but the woman held her hand..

Woman: Mujhe..chodke..jaa rahi ho..?

Nandini ( smiled ): Nahi Maa..bas abhi aayi..

The woman nodded and Nandini moved towards the doctor..

Irine: She is getting better now..

Nandini ( smiled widely ): Really..?

Irine ( smiled ): Yes, now she is in second stage..as you know, now she believes she is a 17 years old girl..So she can understand a bit of English..She used to think before that she was a 12 years old girl which was why she used to deny you calling her 'Maa'..But gradually she started liking you and now she got matured so she can talk with strangers too but with extra care..But still, no men..She needs to come out of that fear zone, then am sure she would get fully recovered..

Nandini's happiness had no bounds after hearing that her Maa could get fully recovered. She was a case with no expectations..The violence which she used to create in the asylum made the doctors give a final answer that she is a gone case but now she can get recovered once she overcomes her fears, and she would come out of it cause her daughter is there with her, why to worry when Nandini Dixit is with her..

Nandini just hugged Irine..She had tears in her eyes..

Nandini: Thank you..Thank you so much Irine..You don't know what you have given me..

While Irine hugged her back with a smile on her face. They broke the hug and Irine went away..While Nandini moved to the woman and made her sit and hugged her..

Nandini: Maa, aapko patha hai..aap teek honewali hai..

Woman ( confused ): Mein teek nahi hoon kya..?