Chapter- 46

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini's Bedroom

Manik Malhotra, the guy who never bowed in front of anyone, who never cared about how people addresses him, who never gets scared of any damn creature in the world was doing something unbelievable, and that was, sneaking in his girlfriend's, oops, fiance's bedroom, and the best part was, even she doesn't know it..

Manik, locked the door after entering in Nandini's bedroom and turned behind only to see her staring outside her window with an expressionless face. He, tried to walk without making any noise..

Nandini ( sternly ): Try something new, Mr. Malhotra..

And, Manik palmed his face in frustration. She turned back to him while glaring and he gave a stupid grin in return..

Nandini: Why are you here..??

Manik ( nervously ): Uh, I think, this is our...time..

Nandini ( raised her eyebrows ): What do you mean by ' our time '..??

Manik: Well, we sleep together and this is night time, to sleep..

Nandini: Right. But today, we aren't sleeping together..

Manik ( horrified ): Mathlab kya hai..??

Nandini ( sternly ): Mathlab yahi ki aaj hum dhono ek hi kamre mein nahi so sakthe. Tum apne kamre mein aur mein apne kamre mein..

Manik: To hell with it, I won't go anywhere..

Nandini ( casual tone ): Cool, then I'll go. Ye Mera Pops ke ghar hai so I can sleep wherever I want..

Nandini was about to move when she was pinned on the wall by her boyfriend..

Nandini: Manik, what the hell..?? Leave me..

Manik ( smirked ): No way, Miss Dixit. Har baar mauka thodi hi milthe hai. Aap yaha mere paas rahenge..

Nandini ( glared ): Tumne suna nahi hai kya. I won't sleep with you, secret relationship chahtha tha na tum, tho sleeping in one room isn't allowed in such relationships. Kisiko shak aaya tho..

She turned her face the other side while he looked at her with a guilty face. He left his hold on her and held his own ears and started doing sit ups..

Manik: I swear, I won't repeat my mistake. Mein tho ithna impulsive aur immature hoon ki bolne se pehle kuch sochtha bhi nahi aur jo sochthe hai wo bhi galath honge. But, don't be gussa..

He muttered innumerable sorry while doing sit ups and she stared at him with a smile. She held his shoulders and made him stand properly and he looked at her with a puppy face..

Nandini ( emotionless ): Aaj ke baad aise non-sense bath sochke mujhe hurt karoge kya..??

Manik ( pinched his throat ): Nandini promise, I won't hurt you again..

Nandini ( smiled ): Teek hai, you're forgiven...( Manik grinned widely ) But on one condition..

Manik ( nodded ): Arey mein kuch bhi karoonga to make it up to you..

Nandini ( smirked ): Kuch bhi..??

Manik ( curiously ): Kuch bhi....par..karna kya hai..?

Nandini ( grinned ): Kuch zyada tho nahi..My condition is...You won't have physical contact with me for 24 hours..!!

Manik nodded first but then he looked at her widened mouth once he realized what she meant..

Manik: What.....!!!!!!