Chapter- 16

In Malhotra's Mansion

In the Living Room

The elderly men were discussing about some business stuffs while Fab 5 were just going through their works which they are supposed to complete by next day and Navya was going through her social networking sites..

" Ding Dong "

Everybody's attention turned to the calling bell..

Swayam: Alex, just check who it is..

Alex, the head of the workers of Malhotra Mansion is a very loyal person. He knew about the friendship of the elderly men including Dixits, Khurannas, Murtys and Kapoors..He is the younger brother of Peter who is the head of workers of Dixit's Palace..He is also in his early 60s, just a year younger to Peter..

Alex nodded at Swayam and went to the door and opened it only to get welcomed by the sweet smile he likes..

Alex ( smiled ): Nanz Baby Ji..

It was Nandini who came to meet her Pops and Papas. She was feeling something wrong in Ranveer's voice when she called up all 5 in the morning, so she decided to meet him at night after finishing her work..She is fond of Alex like how she is fond of Peter..

Nandini ( chirpily ): Hey Al..How are you..?

She calls him Al..

Alex ( smiled ): All good..Well, you always give sudden visits..

From nowhere, a guy jumped from her back..

Guy ( sheepishly ): And so I..

Alex ( chuckled ): Ritesh..You both brother and sister are the same..

Nandini ( sheepishly ): We are so proud of ourselves for getting such comments..

Alex giggled and so Nandini and Ritesh..

Raj ( frowned ): Alex, who is it..?

Nandini gestured him to be quiet and then both the brother-sister duo walked silently and went inside to see everyone indulged in their works..She even noticed Fab 5 doing work which really surprised her, after effects of being Nanz's employees..She giggled at it and then turned her attention to her Papas..

Nandini ( folded her arms ): Busy..?

Lalith ( indulged in work ): Yeah..

But then suddenly they looked at each other..

" Princess/ Love "

They snapped their heads in the side to see Nandini and Ritesh standing there with a sweet smile on their faces which made them smile to nth extent..They got up immediately while she ran towards them and hugged them and they kissed her forehead..They hugged Ritesh too..

While Fab 5 were surprised to see them there at this hour of night..Navya just ran to Nandini and they both hugged each other..MukLya were just making annoying faces while CabRuv smiled..Manik was busy in admiring Nandini's bond with his Dad and uncles..They look so happy and lively in her presence..

They got settled on their seats..Nandini was sitting in between Raj and Ranveer..While other 3 elderly men were sitting opposite to her..

Lalith: Waise Princess, how come you are here when its soo late..Its 8 p.m..

Nandini ( pouted ): Ab aapko mere yaha aane se bhi problem hai kya..Teek hai main chalthi hoon..

Ranveer and Raj slapped her arms lightly making her pout in anger..

Ranver: Chup chaap yaha raho..

Raj ( nodded ): Haa..Lalith..tum bhi chup raho..

Swayam ( raised his eyebrow ): Raj, isme point bhi hai na..I mean..wo aise hi nahi aaegi..She is a perfectionist and she hates to get late for office and if she needs to be on time then she needs to sleep early, so obviously something is wrong..Princess, you are fine right..