Chapter- 23

In Vardhan's Mansion

For a change, today everyone gathered in Vardhan's Mansion. Even the Dixits and Kapoors were present over there. Meanwhile, Fab 5 reached the Mansion and saw everyone having a light chit chat with each other..

Mukti took baby steps towards Swayam who was actually talking with Nandini and Soha.

Mukti ( softly ): Dad..

Swayam turned to Mukti and so others..

Swayam ( expressionless ): Yes..

Mukti ( stammered ): Can I talk to you, for a moment..

Swayam ( frowned ): What made Mukti Vardhan to stammer..

Mukti ( on the verge of crying ): I just..wanted to talk to you..

Swayam ( nodded ): Go ahead..

But Mukti was finding it difficult to have a conversation with her Dad in front of these many people..Nandini understood it..

Nandini ( softly ): Papa..she wants to talk to you, not to us..

Swayam ( turned to Nandini ): Haa tho, I don't keep secrets..you are my family..

Nandini ( smiled ): We are your family Papa, but it doesn't mean there won't be any secrets between a father and her daughter, don't we have secrets Papa..?

Nandini winked at him which did it's work..He smiled and turned to Mukti and got up and moved towards her room and asked Mukti to follow him which she gladly did..

Fab 4 sat with Navya while M4 sat with Nandini..

Sid: What's cooking in your mind, Kameeni..?

Nandini ( baby face ): What..?

Arya ( smirked ): Try those tricks on someone else, not on us..

Nandini ( giggled ): Okay fine, I actually made Mukti understand about her father's value as I promised Papa that I will bring his sweet daughter back..

Fab 4 and Navya could hear it and Navya and Alya got shocked hearing it..

Soha ( shocked ): And she really understood Swayam Papa's point of view..?

Nandini ( smiled ): It seems so..

Dev ( smiled ): Well, I hope Swayam Papa gets his happiness back..

Nandini ( smiled ): He will..Waise, i got to share something..

Sid ( dramatically ): So, you are hiding something from me..? Not fair, Kameeni..Hum kabse ek doosre se chupana shuru kiya..hum tho dho badhan aur ek soul hai na..

Manik was just glaring at Sid while Cabir and Dhruv were controlling their laughter..

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Jabse tumne apne ghatiya Pj s shuru kiya..

Soha ( annoyed ): Chup kar yar..soulie kya kehna hai tujhe..

Nandini ( smiled ): Chalo, come with me..

M5 got up and moved away..

In Swayam's Bedroom

Swayam was sitting on his bed while Mukti was standing with her head down..

Swayam: Kya kehna hai tujhe..?

Mukti: Wo..I..wanted to..

Swayam ( sighed ): Don't waste my time..

Mukti: I know..I am..actually..

Swayam ( angry ): Fine..you sit and think about what to speak..