Chapter- 28

In Malhotra's Mansion

Everybody got settled around the dining hall, except Mukti and Alya as they were still sleeping. Nandini sat beside Raj while the boys sat opposite to them..

They were having food while bickering on some or the other thing.

Raj: Cabir beta, pass me the curry bowl..

Cabir: Here it is, uncle..

Raj took it from Cabir and kept it on the table when suddenly he noticed something..

Raj ( worried ): Love, what is this..?

Raj pointed her shoulder and Nandini was looking for a perfect answer while Manik sat with a smirk..

Nandini: Um..Dad..its nothing serious..

Raj ( suspicious ): Then, what is it..?

Nandini ( bit her lips ): A Mosquito bit me..

Manik glared at her..

Cabir: Mosquito..? In Paris..?

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Why..? Is it banned for mosquitoes to enter in Paris..

Raj ( nodded ): Mosquitoes are present in Paris too, Cabir. But, it has got a limit. Cleanliness is important..But, Love..it doesn't look like a mosquito bite..

Cabir ( widened his eyes ): Is it love bite..?

Nandini drank water in nervousness while Manik was looking here and there and pretended to be an invisible soul..

Nandini ( glared ): Cabir, had I been in any relationship, I would have brought my boyfriend to beat you up..

Cabir grinned and started eating while others chuckled at it..Soon, Nandini bad bye to Raj and the boys and went back to her Mansion..

At night

In Kapoor's Mansion

Silence is something that we humans can't handle. Its a treatment which suffocates one to death. Especially, when you receive it from your loved ones.

The same thing was happening in Kapoor's Mansion, now. Today, the elders have gone to visit Sonakshi's Dad in order to fix their marriage. This was the first time, they were meeting Sona's father, and knowing Sona's father's character was just making it hard for the youngsters..

Nandini: Papa..I am telling you, if you aren't gonna spit the matter out, then I won't be talking to you for the rest of my life..

Ravi ( shocked ): What...?? For the rest of your life..? That's not fair..

Soha ( glared ): Mamu, matter is very serious..

Dev was sitting with a very tensed face and M4 could only get worried for him..

Arya ( panicked ): Aap hame dara rahe hai, Mamu..

Viren ( seriously ): Patha nahi ye sab sunkar tum logon ka kya hoga..!!

Sid ( worried ): kya mathlab hai, Pops..Sona ke Papa ne mana tho nahi kiya..

Raj ( serious face ): Mana tho nahi kiya, par maan tho liya..

M5 ( worriedly ): Kya, maan liya...?

They looked at each other sadly, but then it hit them hard..They suddenly turned towards the elders to see them smirking..

M5: What..?? Mathlab Uncle ne haa kaha..?

Swayam ( smiled ): What do you think..?

They saw their fathers' smiles..