Chapter- 35

In Dixit's Mansion

Nandini's Bedroom

The love birds were still in their dreamland. They were sleeping peacefully. People who talk about feelings are somewhere right. When you sleep in your favorite bed, you feel like you can sleep forever and the situation is no different when it comes to lovers. If you are wrapped in your Love's arms, you would never feel to get out of it, because you are at peace..

Nandini was the first one to stir in her sleep. She rubbed her nose on wherever her face was lying but then she could smell something divine. Her bed was soft and had a pure smell but it was never this divine. She opened her eyes slowly only to get lost in that baby face. She smiled widely and stroked his cheeks..

Nandini: Mani...

She kept caressing his cheek. He was looking so cute with half opened-mouth yet hot with only tracks as his clothes, but his face had innocence which asked only Love and care from her and she was more than ready to give it..

She tried to get out of his grip when she saw the time which was enough to freak her out. It was her pooja timing. But boy, she just couldn't get out of the Kumbkharan's grip..

Nandini ( huffed ): Ithna stamina kaha se maanga is ladke ne..

" Kahi se bhi nahi, bas kuch zyada khana khatha hoon.." She snapped her head at him to see him looking at her with a smirk..

Nandini ( shocked ): You were awake..but, when..how..?

Manik ( grinned ): I woke up when you were busy in admiring me..

She opened her mouth wide and then started beating him..

Nandini: You Moron Malhotra..You were playing with me..stupid, monkey..

Manik started laughing..

Manik: No matter what, you're still tiny huh..

This just increased her anger..She punched him in his stomach..

Manik ( hissed ): Ouch..Nandu, it hurts..

Nandini ( pouted): Aw, really baby..I'm so sorry..Monster..

Suddenly, she felt herself lying beneath him..

Nandini: Manik, what the heck are you doing..?

Manik ( huskily ): I was just showing what a monster is capable of..Don't you wanna know..?

He dipped his head in her neck and inhaled her scent and she gripped his shirt in her fist..

Manik ( whispered ): Good Morning, Love..

Nandini ( smiled ): Good Morning Mani..

He raised his head and kissed her forehead which just made her more than happy. She kissed his cheeks in return and he bit his lips and grinned at her..

Nandini: Mani, it's time for Pooja. Chalo, utho..

He just lied on her lazily and kept his head on her chest making her gasp..He snuggled in her warmth and smiled in peace..

Manik: Thodi der aur..

Nandini just smiled and ruffled his hair while he was just snuggling into her like a baby and this time, it was him who was listening to her heartbeat..

" Beep " " Beep "

Manik ( groaned ): Why the hell does it ring whenever we are together..!!

Nandini ( giggled ): Because, it's not a naughty monster like you..