Chapter- 18

In Dixit's Palace

The Family Living Room

The elderly men were having a casual chit chat when they heard someone's shouts..

" Pops.."

They turned back only to smile widely. Viren just opened his arms and the next moment someone crashed in his arms..

Viren: So, how do you feel Doctor. Rishab Murthy..

Rishab broke the hug and knelt down in front of Viren with a grin on his face.

Rishab ( dramatically ): Honestly, I feel like someone who just got an award for being the best Doctor in the world as I am just getting impressive smiles from the Great Business Tycoons of Paris..I am blessed..

Soon his head was smacked and he turned to see his yet another favorite person glaring at him..He jumped on the person..

Rishab ( shouted ): Missed you Raj Papa..

Raj hugged him with a huge grin and they broke the hug..Rishab went and hugged all his Papas and occupied a seat between Akash and Swayam. These two Papas are kinda favorite for Rishab as he always find them poles apart but still best friends with each other and so he admire them and always wanted to be like them. Funny like Akash but then matured and serious like Swayam but then very cool by his character..

All these things were seen by NanHesh, Navya and Fab 5. Nandini and Ritesh were smiling while Fab 5 and Navya were feeling amazed with Rishab's character. The small Rishab was very silent and cute but then the one whom they met in Dreamland was extremely serious and rude. But here, they were seeing a new character, a baby at heart person could be seen. This showed Manik that Rishab could be called a mini Manik Malhotra who always shows his rude side to the outer world but then his heart will be opened only to his family..

Ritesh ( fake sadly ): Di..I think sab hume bhool gaye..

The elders looked at him..

Rishab ( smirked ): Di, kuch jal rahe hai kya..I mean..I could smell..

Ritesh ( glared ): Oh hell, wo meri Di hai..wo sirf mere sawalon ka jawab dethe hai..

Rishab ( glared ): Wo meri bhi Di hai..And for your information..I am elder to you and so I saw her for the first time before you came to this world..

Ritesh ( angry ): Excuse me..It doesn't matter if you are elder to me or not, whatever happens she loves me the most..

Rishab ( angry ): Nope, she loves me the most..She was with me for the entire life of mine except the years I had spent in London for my studies..

Ritesh ( smirked ): You had spent 6 years of life in London..

Rishab ( scowled ): Haa tho..I come here for every vacation. And don't forget Di pampers me whenever I come here..

Ritesh ( angry ): No, Di pampers me the most..

Rishab ( furious ): No, Di pampers me the most..

Nandini sat beside Viren and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes, while he immediately side hugged and took her in arms and kissed her forehead..

While Ritesh and Rishab were still fighting over their 'Di'..Fab 5 were looking at them with wide opened eyes..

Akash ( shouted ): Bas bhi karo..

This made the duo stop..

Lalith ( annoyed ): Aur koi kaam hi nahi tum logon ke paas..Rishu tum 23 ke ho aur Ritesh tum 18 ke par donon ke harkathe 5 saal ke bache se milthe hai..