Chapter- 41

In Malhotra's Mansion

In Manik's Bedroom

Once, you get a green signal from your family to go ahead with your relationship with the person whom you love, you don't need to get feared of any damn person in the world. And so, Manik and Nandini's case was no different. Yesterday night, they slept in Manik's bedroom that too with the elders' permission by saying they would never cross their limits and moreover, Raj and Viren had immense trust in them..

It was 6 in the morning and Nandini Dixit has opened her eyes who was literally sleeping on her boyfriend or to-be husband..She blinked her eyes twice to get used to the sunlight and the next moment her gaze went to the love of her life, the great Manik Malhotra who was sleeping like a baby with his mouth half open and his hands around her waist..

She smiled and caressed his cheeks and in return, she got a sleepy smile which made her smile brightly..She simply kissed his forehead and untangled herself after a great effort, he is no less than some wrestler when it comes to caging her..

She walked to the door without making noise and opened the door while praying inside that the door shouldn't make any creeks..

Once, she got outside, she breathed a sigh of relief and rushed to downstairs and reached the kitchen while panting heavily..

Nandini ( still panting ): Mami...

Shanno, who was working in the kitchen turned behind to see a panting Nandini..She smiled and moved towards her and kissed her forehead making him smile..

Shanno: Good Morning, princess..

Nandini ( smiled ): Good Morning, Mami...Ab aap bathayiye..kya kaam tha jo aap mujhe ithni subah yaha aane keliye kaha..

Shanno ( smiled excitedly ): Arey mujhe mere bete ko maaf karna hai na, mere style mein, isiliye tujhe kal raath mene subah jaldhi utne keliye kaha tha..

Nandini ( disbelievingly ): Seriously Mami..? Aapka kuch nahi ho saktha..

Shanno ( ignored it ): Tu chup kar. Manik ut gaya kya..?

Nandini ( nodded in No ): Nahi..par jaldhi ut jayega..

Shanno ( frowned ): Arey wo early riser tho nahi na..

Nandini ( unknowingly ): Arey, he wakes up when he misses me..

And she bit her lips and looked at Shanno only to see her giving a teasing smirk to her..

Shanno: When he misses you...???

Nandini ( looked here and there ): Um...aapko kuch kaam tha na..chalo bathayiye..

Shanno pinched her cheeks and giggled..

Shanno: Ab ithna blush math karo, mein janthi hoon tum dhono ek dusre ko ek second thak keliye bhi chodna nahi chahthe hai..

Nandini ( pouted ): Mami, don't tease me na..

Shanno ( laughed ): Chalo, teek hai, chod rahi hoon. Come with me..

Shanno took Nandini and showed a tray to her..

Shanno: How's it..?

Nandini widened her eyes in shock..

Nandini: Ye sab..When did you make them..??

Shanno ( smiled ): Arey I woke up an hour back and decided to make it. Tujhe tho patha hai na, mujhe Indian khana banana nahi aathi hai isiliye ye try kiya hai. Only you know Manik's taste right. So, taste them and tell me does it taste good or not..!!

Nandini smiled warmly at her Mami for that little effort of her's to make Manik happy. She tasted the food and it was so yum that she couldn't stop herself from moaning..