IV.

Chapter 4: Alec's Spank

This chapter is dedicated to itsemmawhite for doing not one but two cute covers!! Thank you so much love! You rock!💚

P.S. Refrain yourself from being a lazy cookie and press that vote button pls! Yes! Thank youu cookie🤪

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

"Not on our watch sweet chick," One of the guys wearing a hoodie said.

I felt my brows furrow at the nickname before my eyes widened, there's only one person who called me that so far and it wa-

The guy took off his hood, revealing a smirking Valentino Fedeli.

"Thank you for ruining the disguise V." The guy next to him sighed, pulling off his own and revealed one of the twins; Jayden or Hayden?

"Seeing the surprised look on sweet chick's face was totally worth it," He replied, giving me a playful wink.

"Why are you in our torba Alex?" Chase pulled his hood off, glaring at the guys behind me with such anger it made me feel bad for them.

(Torba: Turf)

Alex took a step forward,"We missed causing trouble and decided to give you guys a visit." He shrugged casually, a smile gracing his face.

A tension suddenly rose in the air at his answer and I couldn't help but glanced at each side wearily.

Should I run for my life or be a damsel in distress and wait for someone to help me?

Fvck it. I'll just ask.

"Okay, Let me get this straight. No one's planning to kill me?"

"Far from it love," Alex purred, clasping his hand on my wrist tightly.

"Let go of me fucker," I grumbled, attempting to pull his hands off. He tightened his grip on me in response.

"Why? The fun hasn't even started yet," He cheekily grinned, digging his nails into my wrist.

"Ow! What the fuck? For such a guy, you sure have long nails. I suggest you clip it, girls don't dig that shit." I retorted, staring at his nails in annoyance.

Alex's expression turned into complete fury at my words. He raised his hand, an action that indicated he was gonna hit me.

"Let her go," Alec suddenly spoke, gaining all of our attention.

He had already pulled his hood off and was now regarding Alex with such calm demeanor that it made him even more intimidating.

Alex didn't let go of me and instead took a step forward,"Or what Alec?" He taunted, slowly twisting my wrist into an angle that hurt.

I couldn't stop my lips in forming into a pained grimace, Alec's expressions seemed to darken at this before a sinister smile graced his lips.

"I think you forgot that this is my turba, Alex. Everything in here is la mia to protect and you know first hand on how I deal with persone who have the guts to do merda in my turba." He said, his anger rolling off him in waves.

(La mia: mine Persone: People Merda: Shit)

Turba? La mia? Persone? There's some weird alien language going on here and the only thing that I could make out was shit.