XXXVII.

Chapter 37: Drew Says High
A/N: #RRCOOKIES please, proceed with no spoilers.☺️ #NewCookies, the fun starts here💚
🍪Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up with a really painful throb in the back of my head. Shit. Did I get drunk again? I groaned softly, twisting my head to the side.

Wait, why is my bed moving? and why is it hard?

Everything came back like a punch in the gut and I quickly opened my eyes, seeing nothing but complete darkness.

DON'T TELL ME I TURNED BLIND!

I let out a panicked scream, thrashing around and felt the tight restraint of what seems to be like cable ties.

What? Did I bump my head and accidentally switch souls with Dakota Johnson because this somehow reminds me of fifty shades of grey.

You're being kidnapped, idiot! Jessica groaned out, earning a scowl from me.

Ah, right.

Obviously being tied up isn't gonna stop me and started to throw my arms around, trying to hit someone. The mumbled 'oof' beside me was a proof that it was a success.

"You fucker! What did you do to my precious eyes? Why is everything dark?" I exclaimed, feeling someone take a hold of my hands roughly.

"You're wearing a blindfold, dumbass." An annoyed voice said beside me.

A frown nestled on my lips at how the voice sounded so familiar before I gasped softly.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I started off. "Should have known it was both bogey man and fucking Drew behind this." I hope my eyes could shoot lasers and would hit them so hard that they would regret doing this to me.

It's been a quite a while since I'd seen them and I'm not complaining considering how they took me as someone who'd sleep with them that easily and almost forced me.

"She knows me David!" Drew giddily said, feeling him squirm excitedly next to mr.

David ignored him."Who you calling bogey man bitch?" He sneered, feeling his breath on the side of my face.

"Obviously you, idiot." I shot back, laughter erupting from Drew.

"Why you gotta be slow bro?" He teased at him."Wait, Bogey man is considered as ugly right?" Drew suddenly asked to no one.

David growled, making me lean away from him slightly."For fuck's sake, my name is David bitch and yes drew, bogey man's ugly and that is not me." He angrily said.

Man, this guy has serious anger issues. What the hell crawled up his ass and decided to stay there? Bacteria?

"I'm kinda temporarily blind hence why I can imagine you like him. Second, where the fuck are you taking me? and third, why is Drew so cheerful?" I asked, staring straight ahead.

The blindfold was harshly pulled away from and I couldn't help but grimace, feeling like my eyeballs were pulled away as well.

"You're such a gentleman, thank you for almost making my eyeballs fall off." I sarcastically smiled.

Bogey man's face suddenly neared my face, his lips turned into an ugly sneer and disturbing glint in his eyes.