XLI.

Chapter 41: His Mind

A/N: COOKIES! We managed to hit #1 in teen fiction! Thank you so much for the support! I'm so overwhelmed🥺💚

👑Alec's P.O.V

Ellie.

To anyone it could be consider as just a name. It can be for a girl, a name for a princess, or even a fucking empress.

For me though?

It's a name that I would proudly like to call mine, someday.

Ellie Haven. She's the girl who can bring out a whole wave of emotions within me, she makes my heart go boom boom and somehow, my demons suddenly sprouts angel wings when she's around.

She makes me feel human and less of a monster.

I stared at the ceiling, biting my lip when her angelic face popped into my mind. Just the thought of her sends warmth through me and no, its not that kind of warmth so get your brain out of the fucking gutter.

I'm a turning into a damn pùssy but its only for her and for me, that's absolutely okay.

The first time I met her, I wanted to spank her cute ass, with her consent of course,  for talking back to me but when she kicked my balls, I knew I had to get to know her.

It isn't everyday that I come across a woman who can meet me head on and not cower away because of my reputation.

Men hate me for doing shit that they don't have the balls to do and women only see me as challenge and a trophy to claim.

To any fuck guy, it would be consider heaven but for me it was hell.

It isn't cool when girls stalk you, accidentally bumps into you to get a small grope on the muscles, or how they would throw theirselves for an easy fuck.

Women can do what they want but don't let your dignity turn into trash just because of physical attraction.

I consider myself to lucky to have come across a woman like Ellie Haven. She's bold but gets shy when given a compliment, she likes to read but can handle her tequila quite well, she prefers comfy clothes but she rocks them like no one else.

I sound like a fucking creep for knowing things like these but we're talking about the woman who managed to capture my heart fellas.

I like Ellie, I genuinely do despite my fuck up ways in showing it. I just wasn't used to exposing my emotions like that and it scares me how easily I could fuck things up.

I'm demanding, selfish, and an idiot sometimes but Ellie accepts me wholeheartedly and that's all the reassurance that I need that a monster like me could be loved too.

That's why I felt like a total failure when I couldn't find her anywhere and my guilt was like a sandpit pulling me in when I saw how she was covered with bruises.

I let out a yawn, glancing at the wall clock and seeing it was past eleven. It's been two hours since Ellie went to sleep and a pout made its way into my lips.

I wanted to cuddle with her tonight but I guess she wanted to be alone. I just hope that she doesn't decide to leave me because of all the shit I put her through.