XXXIX

Chapter 39: Blue-Eyed Ninja

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

"Tell me where their hideout is!"

I felt another punch delivered to my stomach and a pained groan left my lips. My breathing was ragged and it freaking hurts to breath.

I don't know how long this has been going on, All I remember was being shaken up with my body tied to a chair before questions are being thrown at me.

Alex, Rody, and a woman that I wasn't familiar with was the one interrogating me. Alex is the one who throws the questions and the woman is the one who hits me when I remain silent.

"Are you fucking deaf? I told you that I don't know anything!" I gritted out, earning a slap at that.

My body felt like it was on fire, especially on my stomach. I've been punch there a few times now and the side of my face is swollen as well.

Alex stepped closer to me."Where is their fucking hideout?" He leaned in sightly, his eyes boring in mine.

I spat on his face, glaring at him."You need to get your ears checked buddy, I said I don't know fucking shit."

This time, it was him who backhanded me and I felt my lip split at the force. The taste of blood greeted my senses and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"No matter how many times you hit me, my answer will be the same so lets stop wasting our time here and let me go." I smiled coyly, knowing my bloody teeth were on display.

Alex let out a frustrated growl, ruffling his hair. The woman turned to him, speaking in another language that I wasn't familiar with.

What's up with all these people knowing how to speak in a different language while I'm here struggling to even speak my own language.

Alex nodded at her before turning to me. A fake smile erupting on his face before he caressed my cheek gently making me recoil at his touch.

"We aren't done here yet love, consider this a break." He blew me a kiss before turning around and walking out of the room.

The woman was left behind and she untied the rope that was around me and on my hands. My body hurt like shit so I immediately fell to the floor because I didn't have the energy to keep my body up.

She then took a chain that was attached on the bed and chained one on my feet. The woman walked out of the room, the door closing behind her with the sound of lock.

I curled my body with a small grunt, the pain like pins and needle were sticking into my whole body. I let out a few tears, trying to catch my breathing.

I pressed a hand on where my ribs were and almost let out a small scream at the jolt of pain. I think I broke a rib, shit. I just hope that it doesn't puncture any of my internal organs.

Was this the end for me? I thought before Jessica slapped my brain. No. You will not die, there's no way you'll die like this.

At that thought, determination entered my system. Why the hell am I thinking like this? This ain't some fairy tale book where I hope to get saved.