Epilogue

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

Cookie,

If you're reading this letter now, then this means that I'm in this place called heaven, probably slaying demons alongside with my angel buddies.

Don't worry beautiful, I wouldn't give in to the succubus that are trying to seduce me. You'll always be my number one.

Although I hate to remind you cookie, I can't be your number one because yeah, I'm dead and for that I'm truly sorry.

I apologize for not being the one who you can spend your life with forever. I apologize for not being the one to wipe your tears away anymore. I apologize because I can't take you to any dates anymore. I'm sorry for causing you pain and lastly, I'm so so sorry for not showing you enough how much you mean to me.

And I know you're drowning in your misery, thinking that you can't move on from me but you can Ellie. I want you to move on from me. I want you to find someone who can make you happy and treat you the way I know you deserve.

Don't worry, even if I'm gone, I'm always with you to guide you, protect you and to love you nonstop.

Remember that I''m the stars that are watching you at night. I am the wind that gently whispers and caress at your skin. I am the sun that will remind you to move forward and I am the birds that are chirping happily in the morning reminding you how you must stay positive despite all this shit.

Also, I'm the ghost who'll haunt those punks who'd try to play with you ;)

Now now please, don't start crying on me my love. Making you sad is the last thing I want you to be. When you remember me, I want you to think of all the happy memories that we've been through. Think of all the times, you made me happy, made me frustrated, and made me laugh.

Remember me with a smile on your face Ellie.

I love you cookie, you're the only girl who is engraved in not only my heart, but in my mind and soul and I promise you, that when I get to live again, I'll find you and we'll continue this love story again, somewhere, someday.

Be safe always.

P.S. That promise ring is the proof that this is not the end for you, for me, and for us.

Yours forever,
Alec King👑

I folded the piece of paper back, discreetly wiping the stray tears that managed to slide down my cheeks.

The promise ring was a thin silver band with three diamond stones, the other two diamonds being smaller than the one in the middle.

The beautiful shade of blue diamond in the middle glisten beautifully against the light and the shade of it reminded me of his electrifying blue eyes.

Two years had passed since the incident but reading this letter always felt like it was my first doing it.

It still manages to bring out a whole new set of emotions in me and my emotional ass can't take it and I still end up crying.

I sniffled, looking around the cafe. It was filled with lively chatter and can feel the rush of waiters as they served their orders.

The california sun beamed brightly outside and I didn't regret choosing the booth near the windows as the people passing by eased the loneliness in my heart while waiting for my order.