XIX.

Chapter 29: The Ship

A/N: Happy Reading Cookies! I hope you have a great day and stay safe!🥰💚

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

I let out a small yawn, stretching my body and trying to wake up my sleeping muscles. I took in the greenery scene in front of me.

We were in a camp site, tall trees surrounds us with various flowers that smells somehow good.

There was a few buildings that was scattered in the large area and few tents were set up not far away from us.

Rows of school bus were parked, a soft chatter can be heard as sleepy seniors went out of the bus.

Todd stretched beside me, letting out a boyish yawn. Chase was on his phone while Valentino was quietly standing next to him. The twins and Ark were groggily making our way towards us who rode in the other bus.

It was field trip day and we left quite early, around 6 and the call time was 5:30 in the morning. I think it's around 7:45 in the morning. Yes, my thoughts exactly. WHY WOULD YOU WAKE YOUR STUDENTS THAT EARLY?

I felt an arm loop around my waist, Alec rested his chin on my head. I stood still, my eyes taking notice of Ark resting her head sleepily on Jayden's shoulder.

It seems that those two are becoming more comfortable with one another. They've been hanging out after school every day from what Hayden told me.

We all wore jogging pants and a shirt with the school's logo in the front and has a print that says 'P.E.' on the back.

I had my hair up in a messy bun with my lips smothered with of course, chapstick. A loud whistle resonated in the chatter, earning everyone's attention.

We all huddled closer towards Mr. Pimp who was the teacher assigned to us. He had a whistle that hung on his neck and a clipboard on the other hand.

The students shared knowing looks upon seeing the huge smile that graced his lips. Hmm, I wonder why.

"Told you that sex changes everything," Todd whispered beside me, earning a stifle of laughter from me.

"Okay guys. So, our group would be fighting against other groups, points would be claim depending on the ranking of each game. At the end of the day, whatever group gets the highest points in total automatically gets a perfect grade." Mr. Pimp said, his eyes on the clipboard.

He glanced at his wrist watch,"It's currently 7:56 AM and our first activity will be hide and seek but there's a twist. The team who loses the toss coin would be the seekers and winners will be the hiders. They will be given 5 minutes to find the hiders. Every time the seeker finds a hider, it will automatically help that seeker find the remaining hiders." He explained.

"How do we know that those hiders wouldn't help their team win?" One of the students asked.

"You can't because if you were found by one of the seekers then automatically your individual grade would be dependent on the points earned by the seekers. At the end of seven minutes, the hiders that the seekers will find and the remaining hiders who weren't found will be counted. Whichever teams has the highest count against another will be the winner." He answered, earning nods from the students.