1

I woke up to hearing my loud ass alarm. I groaned and turned the alarm off. I got up and got ready for school. (It was your first day to PHVS because u moved from New York to New Jersey with ur sister Bc ur mom gave up on u guys) you saw your sister come in your. (Your sister is named Aniyah) She says hey y/n I'm gonna head to work um have a good day at school text me if anything happens I love you sis. You said okay I love you too.

You finished getting ready and you left walking to school. You said to yourself "lets hope a bitch don't bother me" you arrived at school and you saw a boy how caught your eye. He looked at u up and down and smirked. You didn't think much of it so you went to the office and got your schedule. You see that boy again he says, "you a new girl?" You said yeah I am. He said my names Mattia and laughed in a evil way. You said Mine names y/n.. Mattia said lemme see ya schedule. You give him your schedule he says you got all classes with me. You say ok. He says let's go to class. You didn't think anything of it and said ok.

He then pushed u. U said oh so you the 1st bitch that wanna try me? He said "u about to go through this ma" you got butterflies in your stomach when he called you that. You guys went to class. You introduced yourself to the class and the teacher told u to sit anywhere u sat next Mattia motioned u to sit next to him so u did. He looked at u and bit his lip u looked at him and blushed, Mattia said why you blushing babygirl? U said we just met don't call me babygirl. He said or what? What you gonna do about it? U rolled ur eyes and u looked at ur phone.

(Skipping to lunch)

You stayed with Mattia the whole time because you didn't get to know anybody else. Mattia pulls your arm into a janitors closet. You say why are we here? He says lemme get yo number. You groaned and gave him ur number u guys then walked to lunch. You sat with Mattia and a group of boys. You didn't say a single word the whole lunch period. You then went to next period with Mattia. U sat next to Mattia in all of your classes. U were doing ur work until u feel something on ur thigh it was Mattia's hand. U blushed and bit ur lip. He saw and didn't take his hand off the whole period.

(Skip to the end of the day)

You started walking home. Mattia pushes u and says what u doing later? U say Stop pushing me! He says oooh I'm sorryy. U say I'm working later( u work as a stripper) Mattia says oh ok and says bye bitch. U felt mad pissed so u went straight home and u vaped. U looked at the time and it was 4:12 u said oh shit I gotta get ready! U took a quick shower and put this on.

 U looked at the time and it was 4:12 u said oh shit I gotta get ready! U took a quick shower and put this on

You put your heels on and you leave walking. You get to the club at 5:00 right in time so you had 5 minutes to get ready to put ur stripping bikini on. You started to strip when u were next and u did ur job. U saw a familiar face but you ignored it. U go home and it's 10:00. U get a text message from a number.
M-Mattia
Y-you

M: Hey
Y:who is this?
M: You're a stripper that's hot
Y:who is this?!
M: Mattia
Y: oh lord
M: You're a stripper i saw you
Y: um u sure that's me?
M: yes i saw you dancing on the pole I was at the strip club.
Y: please don't tell anybody please
M: hand over the private insta.
Y: i don't have one
M: everyone does if u give it to me I won't tell anybody
Y: come over

You sent your address to Mattia and you waited for him.