~33~

A/n: I didn't end up posting it kept saying "something went wrong" 😭 anyways yeah bai.

Maiya was doing tiktoks. You went back downstairs and sat on the couch and felt super furious. "This isn't even my house and I'm mad." You said to yourself. You peeked out the window and saw Mattia standing there looking dumb. You open the door and say, "so did you forget what leave means or what? Go on!" He looks at you and says, "Why you mad?" You roll your eyes. "Why would you invite a girl from the streets into a house that isn't even yours?!" You say crossing your arms. "Don't worry 'bout it." He said. You roll your eyes and shut the door on his face. You go to Kairi's room and walk in. You see Mattia. "The fuck? You teleported or something?" You say looking at him weirdly. "The window is the way in." He says pointing at it. You go downstairs and watch Television until Kairi and his mom come back. "Y/n!!!" You hear Maiya yell. You run upstairs. You see blood coming from under Kairi's door. You gasp and tell Maiya to stay where she's at.

You go in and you see Mattia laying on Kairi's bed with blood coming out of his head and leg. You scream and run up to Mattia. "Mattia, Mattia!" You yell as tears start coming from your eyes. "No babyyy. Mattia!" You say as pushing his shoulder. "Ha i got you good bitch." He says as opening his eyes. "W-WHAT THE FUCK MATTIA THAT SHIT AINT FUNNY!!!" You say as you push him off Kairis bed. "I'm sorry 'baby' I just wanted to see your reaction." He says as he is smirking. "Don't call me baby." You say. Mattia looks at you with a confused face. "You called me baby, so why not call you it back." He added. You hug him and say, "Please don't do that I love you even though you can get on my damn nerves and your cleaning this mess up now." He hugs you back and says, "I love you too, but it's gonna happen at some point." You pull away and say, "Mattia stop and clean up." You leave the room and tell Maiya it was a prank. Mattia comes down and says bye. You say it back and he leaves Kairis house.

A few minutes later Kairi and his mom come back. "Hey y/n, are you both good?" Kairi's says. "Yeah she's doing whatever in her room." Kairi shakes his head and goes upstairs. A few seconds later you hear him yell your name, "hey y/n come here!!" You go to his room and he says softly, "Are you on your period, I think you left a stain." You look at him confused and he points to the stain, "ohhh that was Mattia dumb ass he pranked me I guess you can say and I have no idea where he got that fake blood from but I will change it." You added. "No I will. Where is he at?" He asks. You told him he left home. "Oh okay." He says. He lays down and you sit next to him. "What would have you done if someone who was in your house and invited someone else without permission and you catch them making out on your couch?" You ask. "Why'd you ask that?" Kairi questioned. You look around the room and say, "Mattia invited Cynthia." Kairi sits up and says, "that dirty bitch, Mattia is so in love with her I swear!" You felt a little hurt when he said that but you didn't show it. "But I know who is so in love with you.." Kairi adds. You look at him and ask, "who?"......

A/n:This part wasn't that special or good but w.e ty for 13k reads:)

Daddy's gurl(Mattia Polibio)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें