~31~

You got up and walked up to her and said, "I will show you something"......

You punched the shit out of her. She fell and got up and looked at you. She ran up to you and punched you back. Alejandro pulled you away. "y/n, don't do anything!" Alejandro said. "I don't give two fucking fucks!" You yelled. Everybody looked at you and you got out of Alejandro's grip. You started beating the girl down and she started crying and yelling. You then got off of her and said, "that's something. Right?!" You walked out with Alejandro. "Thats enough." Alejandro said. "How'd I do?" You asked. "Good really good" Alejandro said. You laughed. You and Alejandro walked to his car and he drove. "Where do you want me to drop you off at?" He said. "Kairi's house please." You replied. He drove to Kairi's house and dropped you off. "Thanks y/n" Alejandro said. You smiled and waved at him. You walked up to Kairi's door and unlocked it.

You go inside and Kairi is sitting on the couch. "I thought you'd come here at 10. It's 1?" Kairi said. "I stayed for a little more so I could get more money" You said. "Why'd Alejandro drop you off then?" He asked. "I needed a ride. I left my car in case you needed it.." you said as you started walking upstairs to the bathroom. You grabbed some sweats and a shirt. You took a shower and changed into your clothes after you got out. Kairi was standing by the door. "Don't lie. I know you went to that party." He said. You jumped and said, "Kai- ugh yes I went to help Alejandro though!" You walked to his room and laid down on the ground with 2 blankets and a pillow. "Yeah you better." Kairi said as he laid on his bed. You went through your phone for a little and fell asleep.

(Morning)

You wake up and go on your phone for a little. (Let's say this is Sunday I forgot😭) your back hurt from laying on the ground. You stacked the other blanket on top and laid on it. "You up?" Kairi said. "Yeah?" You said. He told you to come on his bed and you did. "I thought your body hurt bad?" He said. "Yeah it did... but it didn't afterwards." You replied. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Are you hungry?" You asked. He said 'yes'. You went downstairs and made breakfast for him, his mom and little sister. "Where is Kairi?" His little sister maiya asked. "He's upstairs in his room" you said. She ran out the kitchen and you finished. You went upstairs and told Kairi to come down with his mom. They all came down. His mom said looking at Kairi, "Kanojo wa totemo yoi hitodesu" (she is very nice) you looked at Kairi confused. "She said you're nice" Kairi said as he was cutting up his pancakes. "Oh thank you!" You said. You guys ate and you washed their plates. "Thank you for the food" they said. You smiled and finished washing their plates.

You went to the bathroom and took a shower. As you were in the shower someone comes in..

😗