~9~

The all of a sudden Mattia kisses you..
You kiss him back and you get a text message. It was Lesly. You say she barely texts me?

L: you missed it girl
Y: missed what??
L: there was a fight between Jazlyn and Myah.
Y: r u fucking serious. Ugh I hate when this happens to me I miss a day and something crazy happens.
L: it was fucking funny Myah got ha ass dragged
Y: like always

Mattia said what happened? You said a fight at the club. Mattia said "I should've went so I could see titties fly around. You laugh and you kept getting notifications so you put your phone on Do not disturb. "Being exposed gets me clout doe😗" you said, Mattia said "you mean gets you men?" You laugh and you text your sister (from another state & her name is Giselle)
Y: hey Gi, how is California?
G: hey it's actually good but there was a earthquake a few days ago.
Y: oh😬
G: how is New York
Y: wait Aniyah never told you we moved to New Jersey?
G: oh yea she did I forgot.
Y: lol nj is good just got exposed of being a stripper
G: omg how did people take it?
Y: I'm surprised I thought they were gonna start talking shit and making fun of me but they obviously took it a different way
G: oh sucks, well I gtg ily

"Who were you texting?" Mattia asked "my sister jeez what else do you wanna know? How many veins I got?" Mattia giggled and said "oh I'm sorry" sarcastically. You guys watched a movie. (Ofc a sex scene is gonna come up💀) Mattia said "look it's us" you rolled your eyes and laughed. "Was" You said. You ended up taking a nap on Mattia's chest. After you woke up you saw Mattia was gone you kind of felt sad he wasn't here. "I think I'm catching feelings for Mattia" you say to yourself. you tried not to think about him so you went outside to take a walk. As you were walking around you saw Cynthia and Alejandro walking together. You looked down so they won't notice you.

As you walk pass them you feel someone squeeze your ass. You turn around and it was Alejandro he winked at you and walked away with Cynthia. You started to shake because of what he did earlier today. You went to the park and sat on a swing. You looked through Instagram and you saw from the corner of your eye Mattia and Lena walking with each other. You say to yourself "ugh why am I finding these bitches everywhere" you walked back home, until you hear someone yell your name. You ignored it and you went straight home. You felt jealous but you ignored it. You get a text from Lena on Instagram but you ignored it. You went to your bed and you look at the ceiling until you fell asleep.

(Next morning)

You woke up and you looked at the time you said "Shit I'm late for school" then you realized that you were suspended so you jumped back in your bed. You couldn't fall asleep again so you just looked at Snapchat stories. You came across Mattia's story "missing her😩" you swiped up and said "whooo?" Mattia said "you." You chuckled and said "mhm you miss Lena" he said "um no" you left him on read. You get texts from random people. "When you gonna gimme a private dance ma😛" you ignored it and you decide not to read the rest, you do your routine and you go to the store.

At the store, you buy hella snacks you see Lena and Cynthia come through the door, you just ignored it, you paid for your stuff and went to walk out, Lena bumps into you on purpose and said "oh I'm sorry little girl" sarcastically you rolled your eyes and wanted to punch her, but you didn't wanna cause a scene in a store, so you just left home.

You got home and you went upstairs to your bedroom, you sat on your bed and turned your tv on, you started to eat the chips you bought. You hear a knock at your window. You went to go peek who it was. You didn't see nobody so you sat back on your bed. As you were watching tv and eating. You feel someone out there hand over your mouth. You tried to scream but you couldn't. You see it's Alejandro, he said "i missed you" you said "leave me alone!! How did you even get in?!" He said "you don't lock all your windows" you pushed him and told him to leave. "I'm not going anywhere" he said as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. "Alejandro please leave me alone please!" You cried out, he closed and locked the door and pushed you on your bed. You try to back away until you hit your back to the headboard of your bed. He crawled on top of you and started kissing you. You cried and tried pushing him off. He took his shirt off and yours. He unclipped your bra. You try to scream the loudest as you could.

He tied your arms with a scarf he found in your closet and he tied it really tight. He then slides your bra off and throws it somewhere in your room. He then took off your pants along with your panty. You start to scream even louder, until he slaps you. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. He starts kissing your 🐱 and you continued to cry. Until someone barges in your room...

So um you're legit about to get raped but Um someone comes in your room as that person heard you cry and scream.