~16~

You walk to the bathroom and you start to cry quietly. You rinse your face and you look at yourself in the mirror and say "damn, I really don't need his ass he ain't shit." You walk back to your room and smile and say "I'm back." They look at you and Alvaro says "y/n why aren't you y/n today?" You frown and say "Im just trying to be positive I don't wanna be mean like always. If that's what you want then I will beat ya ass right here right now." Alvaro holds his hands up in defense and says "okay my bad!" You smirk and say "dummy but I still love you." You saw Mattia clench his jaw and you say "why are you clenching your jaw Mattia?" He says "oh um my jaw hurts because I ate something yesterday um and I bit something hard." You look at him and smirk and say "mhm." You sit on your bed and you give Alejandro his hoodie. You have a sports bra on and they're eyes widened. Alvaro says "how are they that big?" You cross your arms and say "it's a sports bra." You go in your closet and you get your own hoodie. You put it on and you lay down and sigh as you look at the ceiling.

Alvaro lays next to you and you guys cuddle as they boys are talking. You saw Clenching his jaw and fist. You turn around to Alvaro and say "Alvaro am i worth it?" He looks at you and says "duh you don't see all these boys fighting for you?I would fight for you too since your my best friend you have a good personality and you're beautiful." You blush and smile. "I'm not gonna go to work today" you say. "I'm to lazy to." Alvaro says "oh y/n I gotta go my mom wants me to clean." You say "okay bye I love you be safe." He runs away and you just lay on your bed looking at the ceiling. You decide to not go to school tomorrow either so you don't see Kairi and Cynthias face. Your eyes water and you sniffle. The boys look at you and Roshaun asks "what's wrong y/n?" As you heard that you began to break down. The boys came up to you and tried to cheer you up and hugged you. You kinda felt better and your sister came in. She saw that the boys were all up on you and she said "oh so y'all having a 5 some I see." You guys die of laughter and say "no get ya ass outta her Aniyah." She giggled and left.

You felt bored so you wanted to redo your room since it was pretty bland and empty so you told the boys let's go to target and Walmart. They agreed and you went to Target first. You got fake plants, fairy lights, Black curtains, and a black furry rug. From Walmart you got, White paint(since your room is like a light yellow) bedding, some grey and black furry pillows and a nightstand. You paid for everything and went home. The boys said "You really bought all this" you said "yes I did." You got home and put the stuff in the corner of your room because you would start tomorrow. You guys watched Netflix as you were cuddling with Mattia.

As you guys were watching you feel something poke your ass. Mattia groaned in embarrassment and said "I will be back sorry he disturbed." You laughed and continued to watch shows with the boys and you ate fruit snacks and chips with them. A few hours later they go home at like 8 and you do your routine and put a big hoodie on. You set your alarm and you watch a few YouTube videos until you fall asleep.

A/n: maybe I will post one more this part was kinda boring but I will see what I can do.