~13~

You sat on your bed playing with Mattia's hair. "Can I braid your hair please?!" You begged he rolled his eyes and said "whatever just take it out afterwards." You smiled and braided his hair. "Ow." He said. "Shut up pussy, nah I'm just kidding." You said. You finished and told him to look he started feeling himself. You laughed and he said "take them out before I get even hornier." You giggled and took them out. "May you please tell me when are you not horny?" You asked. He said "that's not possible for me." You laughed. you called over some friends. (Lesly, And some other people.) you told Mattia to invite someone here and he said is Kairi good? You said yes. He invited him and you opened the door because Lesly and your 3 other friends came. (Let's say their names is Jonathan, Carolina, Erick) you introduced them to each other, you saw that Erick was mad you ask why? He says "you got a boyfriend now huh?" You say "just a friend and why does it matter if he was?" (Btw He is your ex but you still are friends.) he says "I wanna make sure you have a good boyfriend who will take care of you and love you." You smile at him and say "That's what I want too, but it's not possible." He says "it is and whoever he is he will be one lucky man to have you" you hugged him and said thank you for everything I love you. He hugged you back and smiled.

Kairi then came and you opened the door and made a way for him. He said hey and went straight to Mattia. After a couple minutes you saw that Mattia was getting close to your close friends. You smiled because of how cute his smile was. You guys hung out together for like 3 hours then they left except Kairi and Mattia. Kairi said wow your friends are out going. You said yeah they are, they're good friends. Mattia asked why did Erick look at him madly, you said "he was being protective, he is my ex but we still are good friends on good terms." He said "why'd you break up?" You sighed and said "he started problems with boys I'd talk to because he really loved me but I didn't like how he was controlling me so I just thought we would be better as friends." Kairi said "I'm here?" You guys laughed and you 3went to the park.

You and Kairi went on the swings while Mattia was on his phone. You guys played around and you and kairi got close. You saw the time and you said "I gotta go I will see you guys whenever I will." You ran home because you saw you only had 20 minutes before you had to go to work. You took a quick 10 minute shower and changed. You took your sisters car and you drove straight to the club. You went to change in your stripping lingerie and went up to the pole with Lesly and Some other girl. You saw a whole bunch of people from your school here and you felt so nervous. You looked at the people who were from your school and you saw that their eyes were on you. You went all the way up to the pole so they wouldn't notice your face. You went down to a split and started to twirl around the pole. You felt so embarrassed as you were doing your own job.

After you did that you got offered lap dances from boys in your school, you wanted to lie saying you can't do that but you wanted a fat paycheck so you did it. Your shift ended after 4 hours and you got home at 10. You ran to your room and your eyes watered of embarrassment you were at the point you didn't wanna go to work for a month. So you took a 'vacation' for the rest of the month. You looked at the messages Lena sent you. You knew you should've never opened them, it was Mattia eating her out. You read the text and it said, "too bad he don't wanna eat ya raw 🐱" you felt disgusted so you put your phone away. Mattia FaceTimed you but you declined it. You felt jealous but you knew he wasn't even your boyfriend. He texted you..
M: why did you decline my ft call?
M: are you okay y/n?
M: is everything okay
Y: can you leave me alone
M: what happened
Y: nothing I don't wanna be bothered please
M: ok..
You felt super embarrassed and mad you just threw your phone on your bed. You fell asleep and you woke up feeling better.

(2 months later)

You and all the boys are real close you had to go back to work tomorrow. Kairi said "hey y/n can I uh talk to you real quick" you said sure and you followed him. He looked so nervous and you started to get nervous. He said "So um I really like you and you are fun to be around with, you are a very great person and very smart and talented, I've liked you for a month now and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend. You smiled and said "yes!!" You guys hugged each other and went back with the boys. Kairi said "it's official" they all were so happy for Kairi except Mattia he rolled his eyes and looked very mad. You ignored it and you guys hung out for a while. You and Kairi cuddled for a long time and Mattia looked super mad. You asked "Mattia what's wrong?" He said "don't worry about it." You rolled your eyes and said "okay I'm sorry." All the boys went home and you felt alone. You called your friend Erick over and he said "ok I will be there in 10." You hung up and waited for him.

A/n: so I MIGHT post one more before I go to sleep it's 5pm and like my dumb ass stayed up all night because my whole sleep schedule changed but Um ty again for 270 views😗